HF Habs: 2019 Montreal Canadiens Development Camp (June 26-28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Do we have ANY preliminary indication of whether Cole shoots on Cayden tonight????? If he doesn't..... we might see Ivan D. vs Apollo C. level of destruction here. Good luck Connor. :sarcasm:

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
Real, real quick (and vague) look here. Is this not close to NHL speed? At least what's required to be competitive in gaining the zone at his height/weight?

Not saying he makes it this year, there's almost no way. Just fun to see.
Hes winning the calder this season!

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Hes winning the calder this season!

LOL the joking 'praise' comments from fans and teammates are all over the place... he himself was talking about cracking Matthews' goal record, he's an ambitious kid. The Habs clearly don't have room on the roster and this "Earned, not entitled" tagline might just go with a condition they discussed with some players - Lehkonen, Weal, Byron, Armia maybe... - if some kids look too good in camp to pass up, we will try to trade some of you. Imagine if, up front, all three of Zuke, Cole and Poehling tear it up in this camp and in September. That becomes a pickle for Bergevin.

Reactions: CHarlie

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Real, real quick (and vague) look here. Is this not close to NHL speed? At least what's required to be competitive in gaining the zone at his height/weight?

Not saying he makes it this year, there's almost no way. Just fun to see.
I think you are overreacting over a small twitter clip. He is a good skater but it is definately an area he has to work on especially his explosion.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Cole is playing with Poehling. Yesss, that works too. Make the Habs Great Again.
I think it is a given they will together in the future IMO. Poehling can cover defensively and create space while being an elite playmaker. Caufield is great at finding space and release his shot. Now they just need a power forward type as the other winger.

Reactions: dralaf

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
I think you are overreacting over a small twitter clip. He is a good skater but it is definately an area he has to work on especially his explosion.

I think you're misusing the word 'overreacting' if you indeed read the words 'there's almost no way. Just fun to see'.

Agreed on explosive power, but given the legs on him that shouldn't be a problem on the long term.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Someone please tell me the Danish goalie exists.

Timmins said nothing about him in two interviews.

Watch the Caufield vid. He is there. Deep in his crease though, but he does cover a lot though. Doesn't make the first move, that's great to see...:sarcasm:

Reactions: WeThreeKings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad