GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

The Mets are 3 games behind the mediocre second wildcard team in the NL. The Red Sox are 6.5 behind the really good second wildcard team in the AL. It's a lot less of a hill to climb for the Mets than it is for the Red Sox. The Mets could go like 28-22 and have a decent shot of getting in. The Red Sox could go 34-14 and it still may not be enough.

Sep 19, 2008
The Mets are 3 games behind the mediocre second wildcard team in the NL. The Red Sox are 6.5 behind the really good second wildcard team in the AL. It's a lot less of a hill to climb for the Mets than it is for the Red Sox. The Mets could go like 28-22 and have a decent shot of getting in. The Red Sox could go 34-14 and it still may not be enough.
This news is pleasing to me. Boston's season has been disastrous.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Bo Bichette killing it again. 2-2 with a double and a Home Run, has a shot at the cycle. He's the real deal.

Reactions: Evil Speaker

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Tanaka is utter garbage. Yankees are done.

so done that they somehow swept the Red Sox despite being done, but it’s what have you done for me lately.

BKGlassHalfEmpty of course NEVER EVER posts when the Yankees are leading or doing well but the moment anything goes wrong he strikes.

You complained about them being Red Sox punching bag a week ago. If that 4 game sweep did not impress you, I don’t know what will.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Three home runs for the Mets in the bottom 7th including back to back by Conforto and Alonso. Conforto’s was the upper deck last row too

This Marlins reliever, Brigham looks miserable like he was beat himself up in the dugout

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
so done that they somehow swept the Red Sox despite being done, but it’s what have you done for me lately.

BKGlassHalfEmpty of course NEVER EVER posts when the Yankees are leading or doing well but the moment anything goes wrong he strikes.

You complained about them being Red Sox punching bag a week ago. If that 4 game sweep did not impress you, I don’t know what will.
Winning the World Series. Anything else is just noise. Enough is enough. Red Sox won 2 since 2009. Yankees? None. Unacceptable.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
A’s/Cubs and Braves/Twins are playing out like I felt it would: good teams in a good game

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
(Dials cell phone....ringing)

"Hello, Theo? KBIB here... Yes, the real KBIB. You gotta tell Madden NOT to play Javy against the A's. It's giving the Cubs and unfair advantage of dominance. It's bringing up the GCF stats.....GCF? Why.....good clean fun, of course."

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
(Dials cell phone.....ringing)

"Hey, Theo, KBIB again. Yeah....that thing about taking Javy out, it was a joke ha ha. I keep forgetting how bad the bullpen is....."

(Hangs up, turns off phone, drinks beer)

Reactions: Marc the Habs Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad