GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Boston/Houston this weekend. Could be an early playoff preview if Boston can keep up their recent great play.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
looking forward to sale on sunday.

he annihilated the rockies the other night but the astros are, right now, the best hitting team in a single season in the history of baseball.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
And look at that line for good old, KB;

Three home runs and 5 rbi as the Cubs destroyed the Nats, whom have looked rather pedestrian without Bryce.

Excuse me, Bartender, how about another round of some good, clean fun over here?

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
You can add Daniel Murphy to the list of fantastic FA signings by Jeff Bridich

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
When are they going to either call the game or play again in Chicago. That game has been delayed for a long time.

I've noticed MLB is weird when it comes to rain outs and weather conditions this year. Buster Olney brought it up on the Baseball Tonight Podcast this week and it's very noticeable.

And they just called it. And the A's won. It's a good day so far. How futile will the Giants offense be tonight. At least Bumgarner is putting in another trade audition.

Last edited:

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Mets just got one-hit by the ****ing Marlins. Absolutely pathetic. Absolutely unacceptable. :facepalm:

I would be fairly surprised at this point if Callaway isn’t fired. I’m not sold a win tomorrow does more than save him for another couple of series. Even if they win tomorrow I’m guessing they’d need to take the next couple of series for him to survive

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I’m not sure why anyone felt the Nationals or Braves would contend in the NL East this year. I felt from the start the Phillies or Mets were winning that division. The Braves have done a good job staying in there to this point but I’m not seeing with their pitching how they’ll hang in much longer

What's your opinion on Mets/Braves now?

Reactions: Cassano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad