GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
And look at that line for good old, KB;

Three home runs and 5 rbi as the Cubs destroyed the Nats, whom have looked rather pedestrian without Bryce.

Excuse me, Bartender, how about another round of some good, clean fun over here?

And then a measly 0-4? How embarrassing lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bryce Harper just hit a ball like 700 feet to dead center

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Watching Astros/Red Sox today. Astros are in a class of their own, such great talent up and down that lineup.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Mets shutout in back to back games against the freakin Marlins. Only one runner in scoring position all game. Cano hit into 2 DPs and one of course where he didn’t even get out of the box :rolleyes:

The game also took only two hours to complete

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
3 hits and no runs in the last 2 games. Against the f***ing Marlins. Absolutely pathetic. Absolutely unacceptable. A little league team could shut these bums out right now. Fire Callaway. Fire Chili Davis. These bums should have to walk all the way back to New York. :madfire:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Preach it Mikey! :laugh:

Say what you want, one thing the new & improved Marlins seemed to have done is build a nice young starting pitching staff. Now they need to work on building the offense because it remains a hot mess.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
so the A's were on pace to finally win their first sunday game this season and sweep detroit but they called the game even though it didn't start raining until 30 minutes after. plenty of time for the bottom of the inning to be played

now they'll have to wait until september to play the last few innings of this game. ****** ridiculous

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Watching Astros/Red Sox today. Astros are in a class of their own, such great talent up and down that lineup.

Jinxed us lol. Oh well, can't win them all right? Hopefully Springer will be ok although I wonder if that means Alvarez will get a call up finally.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Jinxed us lol. Oh well, can't win them all right? Hopefully Springer will be ok although I wonder if that means Alvarez will get a call up finally.

Probably but wouldn't be surprised if it's Tucker since they need an outfielder and Tucker can play all three.

How bad does that trade look for Dodgers lol?

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Probably but wouldn't be surprised if it's Tucker since they need an outfielder and Tucker can play all three.

How bad does that trade look for Dodgers lol?

Forgot about Fisher too. He's an outfielder and batting .320 something. Wouldn't surprise me to see him up either. That system is so stacked right now.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Someone is leaking that Callaway isn’t going to be fired today but til we make it til 2pm without it happening I’m not yet sold on that.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
A lot of people upset that Vladdy is sitting today. Bit surprised the team would sit him today on a holiday.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Preach it Mikey! :laugh:

Say what you want, one thing the new & improved Marlins seemed to have done is build a nice young starting pitching staff. Now they need to work on building the offense because it remains a hot mess.

Yeah well they had a nice offense but traded it off for spare parts, especially Stanton and Yelich who they really got nothing back for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad