GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I’m not sure why anyone felt the Nationals or Braves would contend in the NL East this year. I felt from the start the Phillies or Mets were winning that division. The Braves have done a good job staying in there to this point but I’m not seeing with their pitching how they’ll hang in much longer

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Another game, another Cubs cruise control victory.

Baez at this moment is NL MVP.
KB-hold my beer.

Nothing better then one team having three, count them, three MVP contenders counting Lester, who is, imo the CY winner of the season ended today.

Good, clean fun. All around.
WJnFRPhEqrh8RdSj9

Cody Bellinger is the NL MVP at this moment by a country mile. Baez wouldn’t get a single vote.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Go figure Vlad hits 2 HR's in THAT ballpark

PacBell isn't exactly Coors or Wrigley in terms of being HR friendlt

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I’m not sure why anyone felt the Nationals or Braves would contend in the NL East this year. I felt from the start the Phillies or Mets were winning that division. The Braves have done a good job staying in there to this point but I’m not seeing with their pitching how they’ll hang in much longer

Braves have tons of pitching.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Another game, another Cubs cruise control victory.

Baez at this moment is NL MVP.
KB-hold my beer.

Nothing better then one team having three, count them, three MVP contenders counting Lester, who is, imo the CY winner of the season ended today.

Good, clean fun. All around.
WJnFRPhEqrh8RdSj9

Contreras makes it 4.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Braves have tons of pitching.

Their pen is awful and I’m not sold on Fried or Soroka yet. Folty, Newcomb, Gausman all look like 3-5 type guys to me. The Braves really needed to spend in the off-season. Now they are faced with a drying up SP market for 2020. I mean Wheeler is now the best guy who might make it to December 1

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Their pen is awful and I’m not sold on Fried or Soroka yet. Folty, Newcomb, Gausman all look like 3-5 type guys to me. The Braves really needed to spend in the off-season. Now they are faced with a drying up SP market for 2020. I mean Wheeler is now the best guy who might make it to December 1

Folty pitched like a borderline #1 last season and is coming back from an injury. Give him time. Gausman and Newcomb are #3 types. You are not going to have a rotation full of #1s. Soroka and Fried have been excellent so far. Especially Fried who more than halved his walk rate.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
While I consider his 21 inning this year an aberration, last year was his only above average year so far as a pro. He has great stuff but needs to put up more before being considered a front end starter, imo.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
At least I got the Sharks to help me get though this start. I feel really bad for you.

ehhh, i've tuned out from the A's emotionally from the time being until they (hopefully) get their **** together

what i do during the losing seasons

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yeah i saw that. so hoskins can take 10 minutes to trot around the bases after a HR but gets worked up over a pitcher doing a very light fist pump?

lols

Reactions: Thedogo

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Baseball is the most hypocritical and stupid sport about celebrating I have ever seen lol.

Just let people celebrate, who gives a f***. Toughen up kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad