2019 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship | Finland has defeated USA to win gold!

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Who's coaching this US squad? This feels like a house midget team in terms of positioning and puck support.

All the players look to be playing with pace but when there's no game plan nobody can look good.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Oh jeez, Quinn's gonna be so much fun to watch on the Canucks. What a monster shift.

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
Quinn just controls the play in the offensive zone. Easily gets around players and makes plays happen. Going to be so much fun to watch him with Pettersson and Boeser.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

topched88

Jan 21, 2007
Thought Quinn had a slow start but has had a couple real good shifts in a row. More impressed with madden (relatively speaking), he has been on of USAs better forwards doesn’t look out of place at all

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
I know Mike Anderson is like the most boring name ever, but it's a lot better than Mikey Anderson. Ok, actually I don't care enough.

Slovakia is looking good. I'm mostly drawn to Quinn whenever he's on the ice though. Switching to Canada shortly.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Jack should have gone to a mens league in Europe like Matthews did.
The transition from highschool into the NHL is going to be huge.
Don't you think he might go to Michigan for a year to ease the transition? I think I read somewhere that's one option.

*also he's a little younger and a lot less physically mature than Mathews was in his draft year...

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Don't you think he might go to Michigan for a year to ease the transition? I think I read somewhere that's one option.

*also he's a little younger and a lot less physically mature than Mathews was in his draft year...

If he goes first, he's in the NHL.
It would be rather unprecedented for a #1 overall pick to not go to the NHL in their D+1.

Also, Europe is a lot more less physically demanding than NA. Bigger ice service.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
Thought that Madden has looked really good so far and expect that if he keeps this up he will move up the lineup.

Hughes started slow, and had an excellent shit in the offensive room. Otherwise, made some good plays and bad plays. Needs to limit the bad plays.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Thought that Madden has looked really good so far and expect that if he keeps this up he will move up the lineup.

Hughes started slow, and had an excellent **** in the offensive room. Otherwise, made some good plays and bad plays. Needs to limit the bad plays.
Trying to figure out what got censored there. Did you misspell "shift" or "deke"?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad