GDT: 2019 IIHF World Championships - Slovakia (Bratislava/Kosice) - May 10th to 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Absolutely loved Fox's game on both sides of the ice...would've liked to see some PP time, but I assume Suter and Quinn will man the points when the tourney starts. Kreider...well, let's hope he's fine. Honestly, next year better be an improvement from Skjei. I wonder if Demko will start the tourney or if it will be Schneider.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
I may have been wrong on the concussions but again I’m not 100% sure. It was either a concussion problem or a shoulder problem. Can’t find any info online rn

according to the thread on the main prospect board he had 2 shoulder injuries

Reactions: egelband and Lays

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
I really like that shift from Seider just now, he played Jack Hughes really well, gave him an extra shot in the corner too.

Highly impressed with how fast he plays and processes the game at this age and all in a big huge package.

After falling behind the Swiss, and even maybe even the Danes for a little while, I do think that German hockey has picked up a bit and I wouldn't be surprised if they are entering a bit of a golden era from their perspective. The OGs gave a huge boost for them. Winter sports aren't small in Germany, of course taking into account how gigantic the population is for European standards.

Reactions: Bluenote13

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Absolutely loved Fox's game on both sides of the ice...would've liked to see some PP time, but I assume Suter and Quinn will man the points when the tourney starts. Kreider...well, let's hope he's fine. Honestly, next year better be an improvement from Skjei. I wonder if Demko will start the tourney or if it will be Schneider.

If they set up around Eichel on the left side that could work, but wouldn't be surprised if they turned to Fox for a RHS pretty fast. Quinn's biggest strength isn't exactly his PP game either. Think Fox is better than him there already...

Reactions: Anthony5967

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Given my roots, it would be cool to have a German on the team too. (Since we’re unlikely to ever have a Scot or an Irishman.) :)

Yeah, I am on for sure. I've been driving this bus for a long time, see this post from 2013:
upload_2019-5-8_13-59-26.png

Just think you need players with some characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad