GDT: 2019 IIHF World Championships - Slovakia (Bratislava/Kosice) - May 10th to 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
I really like that shift from Seider just now, he played Jack Hughes really well, gave him an extra shot in the corner too.

Highly impressed with how fast he plays and processes the game at this age and all in a big huge package.

when it comes to a dman that size the biggest concern normally the skating so I take that as a big positive

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Can't believe I almost missed this game, just tuning in. Seider rising his stock with the NYR-fan base.

Treutle lmao ... always drafted him in NHL 11, he's finally here.

USA and SWE look tight on paper.

Love Georgiev on team Russia. Chytil too, great IIHF WC for us.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Yep Fox has been steady and had a nice stretch pass leading to a breakaway. Quinn made a costly mistake earlier

Mistakes aside, he looks completely disengaged. Maybe jet lag is hitting him harder than the others.

Performances like today are why Seider is likely going to go higher than I'd feel comfortable taking him. The entire package is just so tantalizing that if it all comes together, he's a nightmare.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Mistakes aside, he looks completely disengaged. Maybe jet lag is hitting him harder than the others.

Performances like today are why Seider is likely going to go higher than I'd feel comfortable taking him. The entire package is just so tantalizing that if it all comes together, he's a nightmare.
Seider’s concussions scare me off a bit but I agree. I would have no problem taking him anywhere past 8 though (not that I have him 8th)

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Fox (secondary) and J. Hughes with assists on JVR’s goal

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
How many has he had? Wasn't aware there was a history there.

Semi OT- Jack Eichel on large ice is hilarious.
I may have been wrong on the concussions but again I’m not 100% sure. It was either a concussion problem or a shoulder problem. Can’t find any info online rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad