2019 FIFA Women's World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Italy already screwed twice in 20 minutes. Called offsides on a goal (onside) and a dive in the box gives Australia a penalty.

Reactions: Juve

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Italy already screwed twice in 20 minutes. Called offsides on a goal (onside) and a dive in the box gives Australia a penalty.

I am even semi ok with the penalty shot, but that offside? It's a no goal because your arm is offside. Since when can you score with your arm?

Reactions: TP

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I am even semi ok with the penalty shot, but that offside? It's a no goal because your arm is offside. Since when can you score with your arm?

They said he hair bun was offside.. Not sure if it was a joke or not, but come on!

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
If they don't call this a penalty, then I am done.

OMG

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Putting aside the shit reffing. They should be fired. Italy scored on pretty much all their chances. The Australians came in as one of the favourites tournament to win the Cup, but played like utter shit especially at the back compared to the Italians who are at best a dark horse team to win.

Guiliani played like a female Navas. It was beautiful!

Reactions: TP

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Again pathetic refereeing in the Brazil-Jamaica game. They are destroying the game.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
The utter stupidity of letting obvious offside play go on is the most idiotic thing that's been introduced in sports in the last 20 years.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
That "handball" that was called was nearly the same one like in Italy-Aussie game wasn't called.
That was a terrible call, it's clear the small teams are up against it. Some referees seem totally clueless as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad