EA Play Live Stream: Saturday, June 8 - 12:15 PM ET

Microsoft: Sunday, June 9 - 4:00 PM ET

Bethesda: Sunday, June 9 - 8:30 PM ET

Devolver Digital: Sunday, June 9 - 10:00 PM ET

PC Gaming Show: Monday, June 10 - 1:00 PM ET

Ubisoft: Monday, June 10 - 4:00 PM ET

Square Enix: Monday, June 10 - 9:00 PM ET

Nintendo Direct: Tuesday, June 11 - 12 PM ET

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/...ce-dates-tickets-location-schedule-games-news

3 days.

Was just watching some random esports show on TV and they said SquareEnix was making an Avengers game, possibly a MMORPG :eek:

More information

E3 2019: Marvel's Avengers -- What We Know And Want To See

Last edited by a moderator:

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
They are overdue, and might be our last E3 hope. :laugh:

Apparently they have 14 MS Studio games to show off...
They had some interesting games last year but I'm not sure how many have actually come out since then and they are getting slaughtered this gen by its competitors.

With Sony bowing out and Nintendo their ally, they absolutely must have a strong E3. I'm looking forward to it.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
They had some interesting games last year but I'm not sure how many have actually come out since then and they are getting slaughtered this gen by its competitors.

With Sony bowing out and Nintendo their ally, they absolutely must have a strong E3. I'm looking forward to it.

True.

I'm still eagerly anticipating Ori 2.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Microsoft is probably going to have a good E3...for PC at least, they seem to be really taking the platform seriously right now.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Microsoft is probably going to have a good E3...for PC at least, they seem to be really taking the platform seriously right now.

I'm curious about the decision making and/or timing behind this. When MS entered the console industry they canalized their monopoly in the PC market to promote the XBox, which sucked for PC gamers but made business sense for MS as they didn't get royalties for games played on Windows. They've built enough of a brand for the Xbox though and a market has long since grown to a clear cut separation where the people who want to play console will play console and those who want PC will play PC, that selling Xbox exclusive games on PC shouldn't take anything away from their console business.

But this has probably been the case for a good 5-10 years, so again I'm curious why now?

Reactions: Beau Knows

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Here's my "hope to see Suikoden VI" post for the sixth year in a row

Suikoden was always my favourite JRPG series, but it's a lost cause at this point as the series is owned by Konami and Konami isn't really into making video games anymore.

The only option is to look for alternatives. And if you haven't heard of them before the closest game to match my Suikoden love is Trails in the Sky series, PSP game's that was released on Steam a number of years back.

Reactions: Jovavic

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
so again I'm curious why now?

Microsoft Store, synergy between the Xbox digital market and PC side.

Remember they did do the whole GFWL thing ( :biglaugh: ) so it's not for lack of trying.
MS just had no strategy.

I'm not particularly enthused about Obsidian and InXile being owned by MS but from MS's POV it's a better plan than what they were doing before by a long shot.

Brian Fargo from inXile very obviously wants to get into VR development, wouldn't shock me if there's a long term plan in that area.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
P much all I care about is Luigi's Mansion 3 and hope it doesn't disappoint like 2 did.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm curious about the decision making and/or timing behind this. When MS entered the console industry they canalized their monopoly in the PC market to promote the XBox, which sucked for PC gamers but made business sense for MS as they didn't get royalties for games played on Windows. They've built enough of a brand for the Xbox though and a market has long since grown to a clear cut separation where the people who want to play console will play console and those who want PC will play PC, that selling Xbox exclusive games on PC shouldn't take anything away from their console business.

But this has probably been the case for a good 5-10 years, so again I'm curious why now?
Things like cross-play, cloud saves, streaming, etc., are all becoming popular and what we'll be seeing in the future. So props to MS to start putting their products on PC; maybe one day Sony will do the same... lol.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I'm going to EA play this weekend so I'm mostly looking forward to FIFA 20 and Star Wars: Fallen Order. I was annoyed to find out there won't be hands on gameplay for Fallen Order though, but still looking forward to it. Also kind of annoyed they don't do the NHL series at EA play, but whatever.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
MS is most likely going to have the best show again like last year. I don't expect this E3 to be crazy though with current gen ending in 1.5 years. Next year will be crazy though.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Yea it's a weird year for MS. They're not competing very much for air time and they bought all those studios last year so presumably some of them have something to show by now... but also this generation is kinda a wash for them at this point anyways. They can come out and talk about their next gen thing but they'd probably just end up doing the same thing next year.

I guess Square could have an alright conference as well. They have FF7, whatever that Platinum game is, that Avengers game that people thought was going to be there last year but then wasn't, and they could probably have another Yoko Taro game to announce by now as well.

People who went to judges week said that there are more games coming than they were expecting, though, so there should be some good announcements. Which is good, 'cause the last half of the year looks like it kinda needs some.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
(Hopes Battlefield 2143 gets announced somehow...)

That would get my attention. I was a big fan of the early games in the series, but stopped buying them after 2142, even though it's likely my favorite and the one that I played the longest. A sequel would definitely entice me to get back into the series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad