2019 E3 Discussion - Live shows begin June 8th, schedule in OP

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Early E3 Me: Hey, at least the first half of the year will have some great games! I'm glad they aren't keeping everything until the holiday season in 2020.

Present Me: SAVE SOMETHING FOR HOLIDAY 2020 YOU MANIACS
Seriously. The first half of 2020 is so stacked. I don't remember a year that's had so many titles I'm interested in coming out in such a tight window.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Will rewatch some videos once I get home and then try and see if I can find a list of gameplay times for certain games

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Why the hell is Ni No Kuni getting a remaster? Remaster games that actually need it like AC04.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Borderlands 3
Outer Worlds
Doom Eternal
Death Stranding
Cod - maybe
----- All this year

Early next year

The Last of Us 2
Cyberpunk

Plus probably a couple more I'll end up getting. Only getting Borderlands 3, Outer Worlds (through gamepass), TLOU2, and Cyberpunk day one. Brother is buying Death Stranding so Ill game share that.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Borderlands 3
Outer Worlds
Doom Eternal
Death Stranding
Cod - maybe
----- All this year

Early next year

The Last of Us 2
Cyberpunk

Plus probably a couple more I'll end up getting. Only getting Borderlands 3, Outer Worlds (through gamepass), TLOU2, and Cyberpunk day one. Brother is buying Death Stranding so Ill game share that.

Where did you hear last of us 2 is coming out early next year?

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Fire Emblem gameplay right off the bat this morning on the Treehouse. Man this looks good.

Edit: Multiplayer for Luigi's Mansion 3 looks fun. Can't wait for this to release. I just want a date :(

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad