Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
No, it’s usually later in the month
Sorry, my bad, yes it used to be two weeks later.

It was moved up by request of the teams so they could have more time to get their HW done for their respective spot.
Meh, 2 weeks isn't a huge change. Don't see how it has all that big of an impact since it was still so early in the playoffs before.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Down goes brown is giving us some love in his lottery predictions, “5. Minnesota Wild – They’re not getting the top choice, but winning the third-overall pick in a lottery you’d forgot they were even in would be an extremely Minnesota Wild thing for them to do.”

Atleast I think that’s love.

dBoon

Sep 28, 2004
I read today that the Avs have the best chance in the lottery thanks to the Duschene trade to Ottawa. Damn, making the playoffs AND getting the #1 overall? Might be a while before the Wild overtake them.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I read today that the Avs have the best chance in the lottery thanks to the Duschene trade to Ottawa. Damn, making the playoffs AND getting the #1 overall? Might be a while before the Wild overtake them.
Yup, unfair.

(Not really, but it sucks)

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Expecting the best, preparing (emotionally) for the worst.

Well, the worst really isn't the worst. Maybe I should prepare emotionally for the best case scenario, so I don't die of a heart attack if we do win the lotto? :laugh:

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I have a strong feeling Wild will get the 1st overall this year.

And then GMPF chooses some Metahexa Decimaljevksy guy from Absurdistan's Hockey League. And that's like it, to the next one.

Reactions: Al Lagoon

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Wouldn’t it be just the most Minnesota thing ever to win the 3rd selection and draft a player who is worse than the player taken at 11th?

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
I have a strong feeling Wild will get the 1st overall this year.

And then GMPF chooses some Metahexa Decimaljevksy guy from Absurdistan's Hockey League. And that's like it, to the next one.
even if he wanted to do such a drastic thing as you stated, he would pick hughes or be fired. i dont think leo would allow anyone besides hughes to be picked.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
even if he wanted to do such a drastic thing as you stated, he would pick hughes or be fired. i dont think leo would allow anyone besides hughes to be picked.
I’m pretty sure some people have Kakko right up next to Hughes so it wouldn’t shock me if he went 1st overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad