GDT: 2019 Draft Lottery - Ducks will pick 9th overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I mean, this. But it's Ducksgo, dude's overemotional about everything. I can't even imagine what will happen if we take a defenseman at 9 over a center.

It’s fine you’re the good shepherd right? Be a good shepherd and understand Ducks went to 9 and have a 3 year project of a prospect when Anaheim could have been locked solid in a top 5 role like the kings did.

It’s cool. Ducks are always wanting more Nick Ritchies

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
There would be no suspense if they drew the balls live. But no reason they can't do the unveiling live.

And Taylor Hall is something else, man.
I agree I would rather they have the drama and countdown from 15, but they should probably hire some new graphics guys that don’t require prep time to put a logo on a screen haha.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Bynam would be really tempting if I were them. They need D so badly.

Bynam is a lock for them. Best defenseman on the draft. He’s being proclaimed as Scott Nieds on the left side. He’s perfect on the pinching as well in the offensive zone

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Bynam would be really tempting if I were them. They need D so badly.
For sure. Would that be considered a slight reach at 3 though?

In any case, I'm taking the low road on this one and hoping that they whiff.

HunterDuck

Jan 18, 2015
OC Vibe
I am far happier than I expected. We are also better built for the future than LA and SJ.

Podkolzin is my choice but no way he’s there at 9.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
For sure. Would that be considered a slight reach at 3 though?

In any case, I'm taking the low road on this one and hoping that they whiff.
Not really ive seen him projected at 3 and 4. Honestly i have 3-9/10 pretty close

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Why because I’m right? And this management is crap? We draft Suzuki at 9. He’s a bust also. Gonna Take 3 years before this dude ever reaches the NHL.

Keep being a Murray homer. The past 5 seasons have been spectacular.
No because you keep spouting the same tired BS constantly. Oh look at this again, calling any prospect not immediately going into the NHL a bust. Guess all our prospects who showed signs of promise are actually busts since it took them a couple years to do so. Chances are a majority of the players in this top 10 aren't making the NHL right away, it's not even 100% certain Hughes and Kakko will. Suzuki is ranked near the bottom of the 1st round, doubt we'll take him. But if we do, I trust our scouts see something in him more than you (since you clearly don't know shit).

BTW, tons of teams would f***ing kill to have our last 5 years. A top team for years, and one with a deep prospect pool, all without having to tank to get elite talent.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Krebs, Newhook, Boldy, Soderstrom or Broberg will be our most likely picks now
Not true

One of Cozens, Turcotte, Dach, Zegras will drop to 9 for sure. I would take Krebs in a heartbeat tho

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The ducks are!!! He’s best available. Don’t be a silly goose because you haven’t checked the damn mock drafts.
Huh.... ive yet to see suzuki in top 10 in a mock, i wouldnt be shocked if he was available at 20... not sure where ur gettin info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad