Nur-Sultan, KAZAKHSTAN. 29.04 - 05.05.

Belarus - Entry List - Roster
Korea - Entry List - Roster
Kazakhstan - Entry List - Roster
Hungary - Entry List - Roster
Slovenia - Entry List - Roster
Lithuania - Entry List - Roster

FINAL RANKING
Kazakhstan and Belarus are promoted to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship
Lithuania is relegated to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group B

Division IB - OFFICIAL LIVE STREAMING
Tallinn, ESTONIA. 28.04 - 04.05.

Poland - Entry List - Roster
Japan - Entry List - Roster
Estonia - Entry List - Roster
Ukraine - Entry List - Roster
Romania - Entry List - Roster
Netherlands - Entry List - Roster

FINAL RANKING
Romania is promoted to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A
Netherlands is relegated to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division II Group A

Division IIA - OFFICIAL LIVE STREAMING
Belgrade, SERBIA. 09.04. - 15.04.

Croatia - Entry List - Roster
Australia - Entry List - Roster
Serbia - Entry List - Roster
China - Entry List - Roster
Belgium - Entry List - Roster
Spain - Entry List - Roster

FINAL RANKING
Serbia is promoted to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group B
Belgium is relegated to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division II Group B

Division IIB - OFFICIAL LIVE STREAMING
Mexico City, MEXICO. 21.04. - 27.04.

Iceland - Entry List - Roster
New Zealand - Entry List - Roster
Israel - Entry List - Roster
DPR Korea - Entry List - Roster
Mexico - Entry List - Roster
Georgia - Entry List - Roster

FINAL RANKING
Israel is promoted to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division II Group A
DPR Korea is relegated to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division III

Division III - OFFICIAL LIVE STREAMING
Sofia, BULGARIA. 22.04. - 28.04.

Luxembourg - Entry List - Roster
Bulgaria - Entry List - Roster
Turkey - Entry List - Roster
Chinese Taipei - Entry List - Roster
South Africa - Entry List - Roster
Turkmenistan - Entry List - Roster

FINAL RANKING
Bulgaria is promoted to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division II Group B
South Africa is relegated to the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division IIIQ

Division III Qualification
Abu Dhabi, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. 31.03 - 06.04.

Hong Kong - Entry List - Roster
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Entry List - Roster
United Arab Emirates - Entry List - Roster
Kuwait - Entry List - Roster
Thailand - Entry List - Roster
Kyrgyzstan - Entry List - Roster

FINAL RANKING
United Arab Emirates are qualified for the 2020 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division III

Last edited:

member 305909

Nothing can surpass last year's div1a tournament in terms of excitement.

This year I predict Korea to go further down. Kazakstan and Slovenia are bloodthirsty for failing to get promited last year.

However, one of them will stay down as Belarus most likely will win the tournament.

Hungary are good enough to stay at the level. Lithuania and Korea will decide relegation.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Nothing can surpass last year's div1a tournament in terms of excitement.

This year I predict Korea to go further down. Kazakstan and Slovenia are bloodthirsty for failing to get promited last year.

However, one of them will stay down as Belarus most likely will win the tournament.

Hungary are good enough to stay at the level. Lithuania and Korea will decide relegation.

I would like to see Estonia win their group and Lithuania to stay in D1A.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Out of 7 Ds who won the promotion last year this year we will have 2. One of them will be 38. With the healthy lineup we could have hoped Armalis will carry us through to a win against Korea, for example. But with this defense, it will be a true miracle if we get a point against somebody.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
That China entry list contains only 23 players in total. That surely is unusual, right?

member 305909

I wonder if China gets a similar lift-uö like Korea in preparation for their own olympics.

The Korean olympics are over and the Korean hockey goes back where it was before.

ZT

Jun 19, 2015
Croatia
Bosnian player just got a 2 min penalty for "Illegal Stick - Stick Measurement". :laugh:

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Croatia will play two friendly games against Topolčany (SVK-1). Today and second one tomorrow.

Stream

ZT

Jun 19, 2015
Croatia
Out of 7 Ds who won the promotion last year this year we will have 2. One of them will be 38. With the healthy lineup we could have hoped Armalis will carry us through to a win against Korea, for example. But with this defense, it will be a true miracle if we get a point against somebody.

Zubrus is on the list of candidates for WC. Do you think he will play?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Zubrus is on the list of candidates for WC. Do you think he will play?
He is the president of our hockey federation now so he basically added himself to the list :laugh: I think that can only mean one thing - he is going to play unless something unexpected happens. Aside from my thinking, he also confirmed it himself :D

On the unrelated note, regarding D situation, Gusevas has fractured his hand and is questionable to play...

Last edited:
Reactions: ZT

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Croatian team will be weakned for this season. No Puzić (Coventry - playoffs), no Šijan (Milton Keynes - wasn't invited ?!), no Blagus (wasnt invited ?!), no Miličić (declined, he said, at least what I've heard from my source, he wants to open his spot for younger players:laugh:), no Rendulić (minor injury plus no contract for next season).

Serbia has historical chance to beat us for the first time in official game at senior level.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
No offense guys but Croatian NT is turning into such a joke. I didn't wish it well during the Cronuck days but this is getting too much. Also, I just now got to know Sijan plays on EIHL team which I find ridiculous.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Not sure what happened, but all of the games of Kyrgyzstan have now been ruled as forfeits (they had won all those games).
Did they play any ineligible players?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad