2019 Copa America

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, goal out of no where. So basic in the attack and Argentina clueless in defending. How Armani the f***fing keeper? The treatment of Romero is absolutely shameful.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nice Armani knowing he can’t be a keeper has decided to take his talents as the new CB. Results just as good

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This team shouldn’t even be that bad they have decent enough talent they are just “coached” by someone worse than Buaza. Yeah, I need to log off. Take a break from all this

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
messi should retire from NT again. I honestly think being in the room with the GOAT is causing the team confidence issues, including the coaches.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
messi should retire from NT again. I honestly think being in the room with the GOAT is causing the team confidence issues, including the coaches.

The main cause of the confidence issues is lack of talent. Hard for a team to play good football when the coach changes it all the time as well.

Reactions: Cassano

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What was the issue in 2014, 2015, 2016? If his presence is causing you to lose your confidence you do not deserve to be in the room.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The main cause of the confidence issues is lack of talent. Hard for a team to play good football when the coach changes it all the time as well.
11 games 11 lineups. 11 games no plan. It’s an absolute joke he’s the coach. I suspect it’s because he’s doing it free of charge. Not even kidding.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Ya I agree. They should be inspired to be at their competitive best for the fact that they’re fortunate to have a guy on their side that can decide any match at any moment.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Coaching is always the problem for them it seems. Sampaoli was a great manager with Chile and Sevilla before it was thrashed by coaching Argentina.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Coaching is always the problem for them it seems. Sampaoli was a great manager with Chile and Sevilla before it was thrashed by coaching Argentina.
He was never great for Sevilla... Argentina had 2 good coaches in a decade plus years.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don't think Argentina is lacking in talent. They just can't seem to function when it comes to the NT.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Also, Sampa's Chile coaching job was done by Bielsa before him. That whole thing was a plan to streamline how they played to become successful.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
What was the issue in 2014, 2015, 2016? If his presence is causing you to lose your confidence you do not deserve to be in the room.
In theory that makes sense but we have seen guys wilt with playing with some of the GOATs. There are a list of players that couldn't mesh well with LBJ. Arsenal's youngsters were too passive when Henry was in his last season (ie: frustrated Henry always asking for ball) - they all improved significantly when he left. IMO its time for Aguero and Messi to join Higuain on the beach and let the next gen take over. I've seen the Canadian MNT play better football than them rn.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I don't think Argentina is lacking in talent. They just can't seem to function when it comes to the NT.

Their CB's right now are terrible, both can't pass or defend. The lack of passing ability directly caused the Colombia loss. CM's don't know which players to track on runs from midfield. No cohesive plan to create goals or score them.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He was good, he made CL and scored a lot of goals. Haven't been the same since.
They started out great and were a train wreck in the 2nd of the season. I don’t think he’s a bad coach at all. He came into wildfire and got burned. I actually would’ve kept him but after the WC it was no chance. His reputation was dragged through the mud. He should started after the WC good on him for having the balls to take the job. Unlike Pochettino and Simeone.

Reactions: Cassano

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
In theory that makes sense but we have seen guys wilt with playing with some of the GOATs. There are a list of players that couldn't mesh well with LBJ. Arsenal's youngsters were too passive when Henry was in his last season (ie: frustrated Henry always asking for ball) - they all improved significantly when he left. IMO its time for Aguero and Messi to join Higuain on the beach and let the next gen take over. I've seen the Canadian MNT play better football than them rn.
They tried that and were embarssing almost didn’t make the WC. Sooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad