NCAA GDT: 2019 CFP National Championship Game: (1) Alabama Crimson Tide vs (2) Clemson Tigers

who ya got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Try being a Raiders fan like myself :laugh:

At least the Raiders made the Super Bowl in the last couple of decades. I'm assuming you weren't a fan in 1983?
Try being a Lions and Oilers (post dynasty) fan. It's amazing that the sports fandom hasn't been beaten out of me by now.

Reactions: Canada Drai

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It's true they have been tested less than Alabama. But the skill on their team is unreal. Dabo has built a monster that everyone program will be trying to catch up to.

No doubt. I just hope that Dabo doesn't jump to Alabama when Saban retires. He and Clemson are perfect for each other much like Bowden and Florida State were and to think, his job was on thin.ice early in his tenure.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
At least the Raiders made the Super Bowl in the last couple of decades. I'm assuming you weren't a fan in 1983?
Try being a Lions and Oilers (post dynasty) fan. It's amazing that the sports fandom hasn't been beaten out of me by now.

More respect to you for sticking it through. They may be garbage...but they're still my team

My father was only 4 when they last won a championship. I'm content with the one playoff win I faintly remember watching live :laugh:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Naw, I was born in 1985 and their only Super Bowl appearance in my lifetime was the Super Bowl 37 beatdown against the Bucs.
So I wasn't around for their good years in the 70's and 80's.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
More respect to you for sticking it through. They may be garbage...but they're still my team

My father was only 4 when they last won a championship. I'm content with the one playoff win I faintly remember watching live :laugh:

Oh wow, Lions last won the NFL title in 1957.
You are a true fan.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC

Is your dad a Lions fan? Because one playoff win in 60 years has got to be pretty rough. :laugh:
Talk about dedication if he stuck through all that.

Reactions: HisIceness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad