NBA 2019 Buy Out Market Rumors/Speculation/Signings

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Skal deserves a shot elsewhere. Don't think he's great, but he shouldn't be rotting on the bench.
Pure speculation, but we might have made a move with Atlanta that will come in the next while, he's either included or some space has been moved for him in the frontcourt.
Either that or yeah, he rots lol. He's better than Myers Leonard but not Zach Collins fwiw.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
McLemore is another guy who absolutely flamed out. Though to be fair, he was overhyped in college and came out early for financial reasons.

Kanter should be snapped up rather quickly. He might be a worse defender than Steve Nash but he can score. A team like Philadelphia, who currently has little to no depth, should try to fit him in.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Pure speculation, but we might have made a move with Atlanta that will come in the next while, he's either included or some space has been moved for him in the frontcourt.
Either that or yeah, he rots lol. He's better than Myers Leonard but not Zach Collins fwiw.
He may need to go overseas and work on his game. Isn't getting the chance on this platform yet.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

He could be a good pick up. He's the type of player they needed off the bench after trading Wright. He's not shooting that well from three this season but he should get better looks on the Raptors and he can still get to the rim.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
VC seems to be set on playing for lousy teams

Yeah, he said he wants to play for a team where he actually gets to play rather than ride the bench on a good team trying to get an easy ride to a ring, and wanted to be somewhere he can mentor younger guys.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast

I like it in the sense that he adds a serious scoring punch off the bench. But I hope it's not much more than that, ideally Nurkic should be getting about 32 mins a night. He is extremely under rated and a top 5 defensive center in the league. He gets in foul trouble all the time though, and Kanter is a huge upgrade over Leonard.
Plus the whole Turkish president wanting to kill him and all that is quite the story to follow....he is a pretty cool dude.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I like it in the sense that he adds a serious scoring punch off the bench. But I hope it's not much more than that, ideally Nurkic should be getting about 32 mins a night. He is extremely under rated and a top 5 defensive center in the league. He gets in foul trouble all the time though, and Kanter is a huge upgrade over Leonard.
Plus the whole Turkish president wanting to kill him and all that is quite the story to follow....he is a pretty cool dude.

kanter sucks on D but aside from that is a pretty decent option at C for the 2nd unit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad