NBA 2019 Buy Out Market Rumors/Speculation/Signings

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Porzingis too now. I wonder if a team like the Celtics shift their attention to him.

Can't wait for Thursday. This is shaping up to be a fun lead up, even if nothing big actually happens.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Just trade him now, Celtics!

Saving all of their assets to pair Davis with Kyrie and having neither of them next season would be great. It's the Celtics so with their luck it'll all probably work out but I'm going to enjoy this for now.

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Saving all of their assets to pair Davis with Kyrie and having neither of them next season would be great. It's the Celtics so with their luck it'll all probably work out but I'm going to enjoy this for now.

Kyrie is in a good spot.

He's got his ring, made one of the most famous shots in NBA history and started to improve as a leader. He can simply sign with the highest bidder and not give a shit.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland

With how the Celtics have played the past two years without Irving in the lineup, I'm not sure how much of it would really be luck. Their record without him isn't bad. Really lopsided home/road splits but that seems like something young teams go through as they mature - and without Irving, that Boston team is still really young.

I don't know, I just wouldn't write off dealing Irving on the idea that it'll mortally wound the team.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

If this is true and I have no idea if that's the case because I don't know who this person is, the Raptors better get it done because Lowry will probably be even more of a pain to deal with afterwards.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This is really the first season I've actually paid attention to NBA trades but it seems like a lot of big players are being moved. Davis, Harris, Butler, Porzingis, Gasol, Conley, etc. Is this normal?

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
This is really the first season I've actually paid attention to NBA trades but it seems like a lot of big players are being moved. Davis, Harris, Butler, Porzingis, Gasol, Conley, etc. Is this normal?

It happens more often in the NBA than in other sports, in large part due to the impact one or two players can have on a team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad