GDT: 2019 ALCS: (1) Houston Astros vs (2) New York Yankees - HOU wins 4-2

ALCS

• Total voters

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Unless he is going to pinch hit for Gardner coming up and play the outfield potentially if they tie it.

I mean I guess but EE is just terrible right now so why not have both Stanton and Gardner in the game? Gardner hasn’t had good results this series but he puts the ball in play and his speed is an asset. Lots of hard hit balls and at bats where he almost beat out an infield hit. EE brings none of that

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
This garbage of a team, complete waste of space, will give up and this series ends tomorrow.

Worthless turds.

Just curious did you feel the same way when the Yanks beat Astros
4-1 the last game?.
The days of the Yanks winning the ws every year are over and so are the expectations.. if the Astros hold on to the 4-2 and win .... Hate to shock you with this but it's not a shocker it's actually expected.
And as I.mentioned. The Astros who I chose to win this series but not without hesitation. Will win the WS. A healthy Stanton btw could have made a serious difference.
Calling them worthless turds although I could care less cause the Yanks are one of the teams I despise still that's just not the case

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Judge lucky he’s 7’3 or whatever. Came in on that liner and a normal sized player prob had it go over his head. Good catch.

And then stops a ball in the gap. Almost got by him but saved a run there

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Close pitch to take but it was off the plate. Correa walks and the bases are loaded. Finally pinch hitting for Alvarez. Diaz comes in against Britton looking to break things open

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad