NFL GDT: 2019 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Baltimore Ravens vs (6) Tennessee Titans - Saturday, 8:15 EST

BALTEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I can’t believe the Ravens lost the way they did

Last edited:

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
Certainly possible. At the same time it's hard to ignore Tannehill's 22TD vs 6INT performance this season when compared to Mariota putting up 11/8 and 13/15 TD/INT the previous two seasons.

Amen.. and Mariota was 2-4 as a 2019 starter.. and if my math is right, Titans are now 9-3 with Tannehill at QB.
Henry is the obvious offensive star in TN. But Tannehill has been an upgrade in performance & confidence for their offense. Their record shows it.

Sep 19, 2008
The "Drake Curse" yet the Raptors won a title with Drake on the sidelines hugging coaches and jumping up and down from his seat :laugh:

21187076.jpg

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Brutal. I'd like to see the Chiefs and Andy Reid go all the way though, so kinda happy the Ravens choked.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Shannon Sharpe warned against resting your starters in Week 17. He'll go off on that.
Then if someone gets hurt, your team are idiots. They rested everyone who needed it except Jackson. They just didn’t prepare well and weren’t able to adjust to getting punched in the mouth.

Sep 19, 2008
Yeah. Titans Texans would not be appealing.

Titans Chiefs would be somewhat appealing.

But the most appealing matchup is no more.

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
Imagine standing and taking multiple punches to the mouth and not doing anything about it?
Thats what Tennessee did to Baltimore.
I’m glad they lost. I still don’t think Jackson is a good QB. He’s a great athlete, he can run, but to me, just an average QB when he needs to throw it more than he likes to for a win. IMO another Vick.

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Imagine standing and taking multiple punches to the mouth and not doing anything about it?
Thats what Tennessee did to Baltimore.

Yep, this. I can understand some rust cause of the layoff, a few series, maybe a quarter. But Baltimore never seemed ready, ever. This looked like textbook reading your own press clippings too much and Tennessee came in with nothing to lose and a chip on their shoulder listening to how badly Baltimore was going to beat them all week. Baltimore going for those two fourth downs was nothing more than arrogance. I know they went for it a lot during the reg. season but this was different. Especially with the vaunted offense doing nothing.

Jackson was bad. Yes his receivers dropped some passes but he had two picks, the fumble, held the ball way too long and made several poor and visibly wobbly throws. Tennessee almost had a couple other picks too. As great as he was during the season he's going to have that narrative now, two postseasons, two flops. He's not going to lose that narrative until he proves he can win when it really matters.

Reactions: fin8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad