NFL GDT: 2019 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Baltimore Ravens vs (6) Tennessee Titans - Saturday, 8:15 EST

BALTEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Ingram not being 100 percent cannot be underestimated in what it meant for this game

Hurt his calf against the Browns week 16

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I thought he already learned from last year's playoffs.

Well, this year was his first full season as a starter.
Last year he was put in mid-season, played the playoff game and was out of sync.

I'll cut him some slack, some QB's don't win their first playoff game in years 1 or 2.
However, the next playoff game and he plays like **** and lose...then I'll start to unleash.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The 3 remaining AFC teams/markets, have combined for 1 Super Bowl appearance since the merger, and none since the last realignment (encompassing the Texans entire existence).

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The 3 remaining AFC teams/markets, have combined for 1 Super Bowl appearance since the merger, and none since the last realignment (encompassing the Texans entire existence).

The 1969 Kansas City Chiefs, many have proclaimed this to be one of the best defensive teams of all time.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Marcus Mariota could have done what Tannehill is doing (be Derrick Henry’s glorified handoff machine)

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
Ingram was not healthy, it showed bad.

It would have been more competitive, but I don’t think that’s enough for the Ravens to win.

Ingram doesn’t help with turnovers, an incompetent passing attack, or a weak run defense.

Marcus Mariota could have done what Tannehill is doing (be Derrick Henry’s glorified handoff machine)

Then why didn’t they win with Mariota? The records speak for themselves.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Once again, I ask, what are you talking about? I’m convinced you haven’t watched any Titans games all season and probably barely watched any of this game too.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain

Certainly possible. At the same time it's hard to ignore Tannehill's 22TD vs 6INT performance this season when compared to Mariota putting up 11/8 and 13/15 TD/INT the previous two seasons.

quesosauce

Feb 5, 2008
Denver
so the KC superbowl was pre-merger? so that makes the Titans the only one right?

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Earl Thomas
"We already know one of the teams in the super bowl, we are just going to have to wait on who we play"

Earl Thomas shouldn't have talked too much ****.
He's going to the hall of fame no doubt but this was a wash.
This isn't the 2013 Seahawks defense.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Man what a horrible game for the Ravens. Can’t find a single player that played well. Maybe Hollywood Brown.

Lamar had his worst game of the year but had no help from anybody on his team, offense or defense.

Houston-Tennessee would be such an awful AFC Championship for ratings lol.

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
Earl Thomas shouldn't have talked too much ****.
He's going to the hall of fame no doubt but this was a wash.
This isn't the 2013 Seahawks defense.

Especially that play tonight where Henry stiff armed him so hard that he turned him into his lead blocker.
Thomas must be feeling some type of way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad