GDT: 2019/2020 GDT Signup Thread: Many spots available (Mar. & Apr. schedule added)17 left

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
As the old saying goes, "You know how good a person is by how they treat you when they're having a bad day." Or something like that.

Well, you folks have been very nice to me and I'd like to give something back as well as gain a few ancillary skills along the way.

I'm willing to take on some GDT's once I practice setting up a few trials. Is there a way to run a "Test Thread" which can be deleted afterwards? Not to assume you'll accept my offer, only that if you folks do I would need a Mad Scientist Lab to experiment in.

Thanks for your consideration,
Cheers

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
As the old saying goes, "You know how good a person is by how they treat you when they're having a bad day." Or something like that.

Well, you folks have been very nice to me and I'd like to give something back as well as gain a few ancillary skills along the way.

I'm willing to take on some GDT's once I practice setting up a few trials. Is there a way to run a "Test Thread" which can be deleted afterwards? Not to assume you'll accept my offer, only that if you folks do I would need a Mad Scientist Lab to experiment in.

Thanks for your consideration,
Cheers

Clare2904 hit the nail on the head.

One thing I'll add, before you hit preview right click and copy first. I like to link music videos to graphics and once you hit preview the coding is all gone due to the graphic being loaded. I try to save it to notes or some file. If I don't the videos won't stay with the graphic and I'll have to load manually again.

When they changed the system here it totally screwed up making seamless GDT graphics. Speaking of graphics, keep them to 600/650 wide or smaller. A 600W x 1000H actually gives you quite a lot of room if you keep content scaled smaller.

You can add 24 graphics and 3 media based items which are tweets or YT's.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, and just ask when you are ready for one.

Many thanks for taking interests.:thumbu:

Lots of Coldplay & Blink 182 as well from what I picked up last GDT?

@Ugene Malkin

Oh....No... Not unless you really want to be hazed.:laugh:

Seriously, though, be yourself and do what you want. As long as the content is within the site rules it really is a open book for what you can do.

Play video's/music you like. It's your GDT to take us on a ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Clare2904 hit the nail on the head.

One thing I'll add, before you hit preview right click and copy first. I like to link music videos to graphics and once you hit preview the coding is all gone due to the graphic being loaded. I try to save it to notes or some file. If I don't the videos won't stay with the graphic and I'll have to load manually again.

When they changed the system here it totally screwed up making seamless GDT graphics. Speaking of graphics, keep them to 600/650 wide or smaller. A 600W x 1000H actually gives you quite a lot of room if you keep content scaled smaller.

You can add 24 graphics and 3 media based items which are tweets or YT's.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, and just ask when you are ready for one.

Many thanks for taking interests.:thumbu:

Oh....No... Not unless you really want to be hazed.:laugh:

Seriously, though, be yourself and do what you want. As long as the content is within the site rules it really is a open book for what you can do.

Play video's/music you like. It's your GDT to take us on a ride.
OK, One of my best friends growing up was Carey Price's Midget Rep Coach, So I'll take the Dec. 10th game please.

P.S. Thank you to:
@Ugene Malkin
@Clare2904
@ColePens
@EightyOne

for the helpful hints & resources available in this Thread

Last edited:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
It looks like I'm going to be working from home next week with the heavy snowfall we've been receiving in my area, so I can take the 2 Alberta games if no one else has their eyes set on either one.

Last edited:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
It looks like I'm going to be working from home next week with the heavy snowfall we've been receiving in my area, so I can take the 2 Alberta games if no one else has their eyes set on either one.

Thanks for stepping up.:thumbu:

I will get Jan. schedule up later on today. I might have time to fill in a GDT as well.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I can pick up the orphans, January 12th & 16th as I’ll be working out of town & can use the distraction :thumbu:

This snuck by me.

I'm going to leave them open, and if they are not claimed have at it.:thumbu: Plus, I can also fill one in and was going to leave them open for others whom may want to do one. You have been doing the heavy lifting for us, (TY) and already have 3 this short month schedule.

There's time.

Meanwhile, I'll work on the Feb. schedule.

Thought Colorado was tonight. Might do the GDT today then post tomorrow morning as I am going out getting ****faced tomorrow night :D

Perfect.:thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad