GDT: 2019/2020 GDT Signup Thread: Many spots available (Mar. & Apr. schedule added)17 left

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Ginger Papa go ahead and do Arizona on the 12th. I didn't catch up filling in GDT links and stuff and I thought we had more time.

I usually fill that stuff in on game day. I'm slacking, but I'm all caught up now.

I'll leave Boston open, and if there are no takers I'll take that one.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I'm working out of town all of January and February. I have weekends off to come home if the roads are safe to travel, so I can take on as many GDT's as you folks want to allot during the weekdays, including Friday.

I don't want to be greedy, but honestly I enjoy doing them and they help pass the time while I'm away from my family. If there's a maximum amount per month you'd prefer that I limit myself to then please advise and I'll choose accordingly.

Cheers

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm working out of town all of January and February. I have weekends off to come home if the roads are safe to travel, so I can take on as many GDT's as you folks want to allot during the weekdays, including Friday.

I don't want to be greedy, but honestly I enjoy doing them and they help pass the time while I'm away from my family. If there's a maximum amount per month you'd prefer that I limit myself to then please advise and I'll choose accordingly.

Cheers

It's not about limiting, more than, we shouldn't have to rely on any given person so much. For me, I try to limit to about 8/10 GDT's a season not including playoffs. Having a healthy group of 8 to 10 GDT makers/posters should never see anyone person be taxed doing half the GDT's every month.

If you can, at the bottom of your GDT make note that there are GDT open slots in FEB.

GDT makers needed.

I'll do the same.

We currently have 4 doing all of Jan. 5 did all of Dec... That's not acceptable.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Please slot me in for:

#52- Feb. 02nd
:caps
+

#55 Feb. 11th
:bolts

+
#59 Feb. 18th
:leafs

+
#63- Feb. 28th
:ducks2

These can help @Ugene Malkin fill in the current schedule, but again, I’m open for business to do more
EC599C2F-5C65-4BCB-A402-F504384E4FB0.gif

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't know what the hell happen, but this place wiped out the end of Jan. schedule and I have no clue who had what.

This place was glitching tonight, and when I updated after the game it all just disappeared.

I have to be up at 4:30am. I don't give a ****!

Let me know what you had.

EDIT: Fixed everything...

Last edited:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I’ll try my first one for Feb 8th and see how it goes. Was always hesitant because you guys do a great job but f*** it, gotta start somewhere.

Any tips? Best to copy a previous GDT and plug stuff in?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I’ll try my first one for Feb 8th and see how it goes. Was always hesitant because you guys do a great job but **** it, gotta start somewhere.

Depends on what you want to try and accomplish. You can do this a number of ways.

Simple: Post lineups with some info/links/twitter stuff and some internet graphics/gifs and music selection/Yout Tubes.

Just the essentials are required, but it can be as super simple as the word "GO" with some funny gifs and music.

Tips: Try to copy and paste as much as you can. (lineups and links and stuff) Make sure to center though it doesn't have to be. Play around with all the functions a bit. You can practice here by doing a test GDT and preview it. (Don't post it here) I do that and if I have it worked out I'll copy and save it so I have less work when I post it for real. Go back and see some details given through this thread.

Any specific questions don't hesitate to ask.

I'll put you in, and thank you!!!!:thumbu:

I think you'll find it rather easy.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I’ll try my first one for Feb 8th and see how it goes. Was always hesitant because you guys do a great job but **** it, gotta start somewhere.

Hey Tom, I use NHL.com’s Projected Lineups. You’ll see the link on their Main Page in the “Headlines” section. They usually have the East Coast games out by 9:00 PST. You can just copy and paste the lineups into your Post from there.

@Ugene Malkin gave me great support for my first one, like how to “Edit the Thread Title” if a mistake is made, etc.

I’m far from an expert but I’ve made many mistakes and learned from them. If you have any questions I’ll be happy to help as well. Just PM me, though I agree with UM, you’ll probably find there’s not much behind the curtain.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hey Tom, I use NHL.com’s Projected Lineups. You’ll see the link on their Main Page in the “Headlines” section. They usually have the East Coast games out by 9:00 PST. You can just copy and paste the lineups into your Post from there.

@Ugene Malkin gave me great support for my first one, like how to “Edit the Thread Title” if a mistake is made, etc.

I’m far from an expert but I’ve made many mistakes and learned from them. If you have any questions I’ll be happy to help as well. Just PM me, though I agree with UM, you’ll probably find there’s not much behind the curtain.

@Tom Hanks: This one in particular you just have to look at the top of the thread and use the "Thread Tools" function above the OP.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Give me that TB one. I'm going to try to help out as best as I can. I am extremely limited with time as work is always busy :laugh:

Done good sir...:thumbu:

Always look forward to them, and your usual winning ways. Just one makes a difference.

Now I'll see if @BHD will join the parade.

Come March we will have a heavy schedule, too. 16 games.

Come one, come all.

I'll probably do a massive @everyone post who have done these in the past when I put up the March schedule. (Please don't be mad if I forget anyone, *SORRY* just post a request if I missed you) Make it a group effort more since that's what we are getting from the team. 1/2 GDT's at most for any given GDT maker. Let's get ready for the playoffs. A possible 20/24 games.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Depends on what you want to try and accomplish. You can do this a number of ways.

Simple: Post lineups with some info/links/twitter stuff and some internet graphics/gifs and music selection/Yout Tubes.

Just the essentials are required, but it can be as super simple as the word "GO" with some funny gifs and music.

Tips: Try to copy and paste as much as you can. (lineups and links and stuff) Make sure to center though it doesn't have to be. Play around with all the functions a bit. You can practice here by doing a test GDT and preview it. (Don't post it here) I do that and if I have it worked out I'll copy and save it so I have less work when I post it for real. Go back and see some details given through this thread.

Any specific questions don't hesitate to ask.

I'll put you in, and thank you!!!!:thumbu:

I think you'll find it rather easy.

Hey mate I’m going to be off HF for a bit so scratch me of feb 8th. I’ll try to get one later on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->