GDT: 2019/2020 GDT Signup Thread: Many spots available (Mar. & Apr. schedule added)17 left

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I'll pick that orphan up for @Tom Hanks . We don't want to see this scene again
eTc.gif

Thanks. I’ll be in Australia

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Okay, March and April schedules are added. HOG opted out of his 2 GDT's he signed up for and now are open for whomever wants them. Game 57 & 62. They have been since picked up by BHD and Ginger Papa.

I'm making my promised shoutout to all who I can remember doing GDT's in the past. I'll start off with the Mods first.

Remember, only asking for one, and there's plenty of time to get one together.

Please remember to only respond here if you want to do one. First come, first served.

There are 17 to choose from.

@BHD, @ColePens. You guys have been johnny on the spot over the years.

@Clare2904, @EightyOne, @KIRK, @IcedCapp, @fragmag, @flaneur, @molon labe, @Randy Butternubs, @HuskerTornado, @Andy99, @ImporterExporter, @SHOOTANDSCORE, @Riikolas Revenge, @Malkinstheman, @dogthateats, @vabm8, @Shaffer, @saruman, @Honour Over Glory, @Fredrick Stanley, @Big McLargehuge, @Investigator, @Shrimper, @lirit, @alcanalz, @Candyman, @End of Line, @Stad, @Saison Marguerite, @Mischa, @Matsun, @shureshot66, @Comon Sense, @Darth Vitale, @Smacker, @enviSAGE , @OilerPensfan97, @DegenX, @systemsgo, @iFishyHD, @mikethelegacy, @SUBdrewgANS, @Asuna, @Hydro, @LaughAtMyPain,@ibar726@Ginger Papa

Okay, now, I had to stop there, if I missed anyone I'm so sorry....

For all of you, I want to say "THANK YOU!" For all the years of service and many great GDT's, plus banter.

I salute you all.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa and BHD

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Only like 4/5 people regularly. That's not enough.

Well @Ginger Papa snagged a bunch.

There haven't been too many unclaimed too close to games though. I'd pick up more of those critical ones but everyone else has stepped up.

It would be nice to get other people and their takes on GDTs...And maybe some would appreciate the amount of effort making one takes, too.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Well @Ginger Papa snagged a bunch.

There haven't been too many unclaimed too close to games though. I'd pick up more of those critical ones but everyone else has stepped up.

It would be nice to get other people and their takes on GDTs...And maybe some would appreciate the amount of effort making one takes, too.

No doubt. I just @ 50+ people who have done them over the years, and it would be great to get more interested into doing them beyond them, but we can't force people to do it anymore than me trying to force you to do it. It's not gonna work that way. It's sorta got to be fun for the right people to want to do something.

It really is a huge help even doing just one. That, I thank you for.

I don't want to do 15+ regular season GDT's, coming up with that many themes or just doing the very basics. In a pinch the basics is fine to me, I enjoy doing them, but the reality is not one person should have to do that many. That's why I feel having about 10 is the perfect number, and only has everyone doing about 8 per regular season. That's like 2 a month or less considering there are months of only 12/13 games. March is the most daunting with 16 games and 2 in April to close out.

Just don't take this as you need to take on more, that's not what this is about. I definitely agree more should come forward of free will.

My services are always here for anyone who wants or needs it. I'll do anything I can. I've made pieces for people before, it's all in the asking for those who can't do certain things. I can almost whip up things at will if I get inspired. That's 90% of my GDT's. Even if I get stumped I'll take GDT's a little far out until something just hits me. We can all whip up a basic GDT. Anyone. That doesn't make them any less taxing, just that some like to do more.

Okay, this is just rambling now, but I hope you all get what I mean that read this.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->