Transfer: 2019-20 Winter Transfer News, Rumors, and Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
He must feel pretty silly about forcing his way out of Liverpool the way he did.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
lool

Duchene played some great hockey after he left the avs(both sides wanted out) Coutinho has been abysmal ever since he left liverpool. Mind you I haven't followed hockey for a few seasons now.
I just meant he wanted out and then the team he played for has been significantly better since he left. Although he’s played pretty poorly this year after a good year in Ottawa/Columbus.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Real Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla interested in Igor Gomes, 21y old. He's been called the next Kaka, but isn't that good nor will ever be, imo.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Harry Kane refuses to rule out future Tottenham exit

I can't see many teams having interest besides perhaps Utd if they want to move on from Martial. Most already have their strikers picked.

EPL: LFC (Firmino), City (Aguero, Jesus), Leicester (Vardy), Chelsea (Abraham)
Serie A: Juve (CR7), Inter (Lukaku), no one else can afford him
Ligue 1: PSG (Icardi/Mbappe/Cavani)
La Liga: Barca(Greaseman, Suarez), RM (Benzema)

Last edited:

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Harry Kane refuses to rule out future Tottenham exit

I can't see many teams having interest besides perhaps Utd if they want to move on from Martial. Most already have their strikers picked.

EPL: LFC (Firmino), City (Aguero, Jesus), Leicester (Vardy), Chelsea (Abraham)
Serie A: Juve (CR7), Inter (Lukaku), no one else can afford him
Ligue 1: PSG (Icardi/Mbappe/Cavani)
La Liga: Barca(Greaseman, Suarez), RM (Benzema)

Barca is looking for a striker. Real Madrid is constantly looking for a striker. Mbappe could be leaving. Icardi is on loan, and Cavani might leave at the end of the season.

United, Real, Barca seem like the main options, but with the current state of football, the conventional of what should happen may not be what happens. We might not even have a transfer window.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Barca is looking for a striker. Real Madrid is constantly looking for a striker. Mbappe could be leaving. Icardi is on loan, and Cavani might leave at the end of the season.

United, Real, Barca seem like the main options, but with the current state of football, the conventional of what should happen may not be what happens. We might not even have a transfer window.
Barca have their hearts set on Martinez thankfully. I could see Madrid getting him though.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

As mentioned, Barca probably prefer Lautaro Martinez.

RM will have their sights on Mbappe and Benzema is better ATM anyways.

PSG makes sense sort of, but I don't think they need him. Icardi's done well enough for them.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
It's a nothing comment really. No-one ever thought Kane was going to be Le Tissier.

And it will be a bit of a catch-22. He needs to play well for bigger clubs to really want him - but if he plays well Spurs should be fairly competitive.

Obviously Kane isn't the problem at Spurs, but it is a long time now since he has been a proper force. He is very good, but not what he was. I don't think he will ever reach that absolute highest level again - so if Spurs are getting a ridiculous amount of money for him then it might be the better move for both parties.

I hope he stays, but after losing Campbell I guess you are kind of done getting sad over players leaving. All cried out. And unlike when Sol left Spurs are not going to fold. Might end up like Utd and Arsenal for a couple of years, but...

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Clearly not obvious where Kane would go. Can't see Liverpool breaking the bank for him. No CL for City. Are the other teams in England a clear step up? Obviously Utd would pay him better.

RM makes sense, but not sure if they are desperate for Kane right now. Could obviously be if he stays fit and at some point Benzema will have to be replaced.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
And that’s all anyone needs to see about your opinion.

Still think Grealish would be a good signing for United? LOL!

Jack Grealish says he is 'deeply embarrassed' after partying at ex-team-mate Ross McCormack's penthouse during the coronavirus lockdown... but doesn't mention the Range Rover crash that damaged two cars as he's fined by Aston Villa

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

Jack Grealish says he is 'deeply embarrassed' after partying at ex-team-mate Ross McCormack's penthouse during the coronavirus lockdown... but doesn't mention the Range Rover crash that damaged two cars as he's fined by Aston Villa
I don’t think the United fans here are clamoring for him that much. Regardless from a talent standpoint he’d absolutely be a great fit.

Off the field is a completely different issue.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Yes.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
I've never been sold on Grealish, but that headline doesn't influence my thinking at all.

I just don't think he has what it takes to make an impact at a top club.

What? Bad Headline number 30-something of
his young career? He’s a Georgie Best without the talent.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Ten Hag, Nagelsmann...

And Pep, of course

I'll stick with Quique, thanks. None of those are bad options of course, but not sure how realistic.

Barca have their hearts set on Martinez thankfully. I could see Madrid getting him though.

Nothing to be thankful about there. The price would exorbitant right now and I'd take other players for less.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
The 1K post rule is back in effect. Please make a new thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad