Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Bellingham and his parents given tour of United's training ground with Ferguson involved. Also Chong has re-signed rejecting an offer from Inter. He needs to go on loan and play regularly.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I saw a Finnish PL related site with the story that Pogba now wants to sign an extension with United. Seems the original story is Daily Fail but it would be in line with the rumors that Real have cooled off their interest in him and Juve can't afford him due to FFP. Pogba has been praising Bruno and looking forward to playing with him though. He should be back in training with the team this week. EDIT: already has trained.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Sport Bild is saying that Zack Steffen has interest from Dortmund and Schalke for next season. The Dortmund link makes no sense as we don’t need a keeper on loan. If it was a sale, that’d be an option, but I don’t think Man City wants to sell him. Schalke could make some sense with Nubel leaving.

I wouldn’t be surprised either if Man City wants to bring him back for next season to back up Ederson, but with no Europe there will be less games to go around, so I don’t know if I like that option.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The transfer “rumors” during the league suspensions are going to be horrible.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't know if this is yet true, but there have been a lot of journalists linking Meunier to a concrete transfer to Dortmund. I suspect it's going to happen at some point in the upcoming months, if it hasn't already.

Reactions: Tryamkin

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Lovren would fit Spurs perfectly. Might not be slow enough just yet, but he will get there. Other than that:

Erratic - check
A bit of a hot head prone to stupid fouls - check
Makes game losing blunders - check

The worst part is he would strengthen our defence at the moment.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Lovren would fit Spurs perfectly. Might not be slow enough just yet, but he will get there. Other than that:

Erratic - check
A bit of a hot head prone to stupid fouls - check
Makes game losing blunders - check

The worst part is he would strengthen our defence at the moment.

That missed header when Kane scored (or did he play someone thru?) still haunts me, can't get it out of my head. The ball must have gone a couple of feet over his head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad