Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
ROLES!!!!!
dinner-rolls-in-pan.jpg

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
It's more that he got sent down for an old nothing in the form of Stewart. Stewart, not even on a contract, who is on a PTO, who may still let go, pushed out NAK for what ****ing reason? What the **** did Stewart do better than anyone else that he got to stay up?

Seriously, if we let go of Stewart from his PTO and then NAK gets picked up, what kind of stupid ****ing asset management is that? What benefit is it to keep Stewart for one more possible pre-season game that it's okay to just give up on young talent like that?
Neither should be in the team.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
So when would a claim for NAK be announced?

Hopefully real f***ing soon. And hopefully to a solid team that isn’t considering giving any playing time to absolute slug sub-AHL players like Chris Stewart because of embarrassing scatterbrained hockey guy notions.

If you watch Stewart and think he provides ANYTHING, every opinion after is invalidated. It’s painful to watch him drag his carcass around and not even do the “heavy” things a player of his ilk should do, unless you like zero forechecking pressure and lost puck battles. At least you can understand why they’d prefer Twarynski or someone, even if waivers exempt. Or Bunnaman (though he can play center and is better to me). Might be wrong, but it’s well up for debate.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Well Striiker is right, Pre Season means ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because if it meant anything, Stewart would be long gone. He has been horrible , slow, and brings nothing to this team.

If he dresses Thursday, hes made the team. We are so f***ing close, just rid the lineup of slop , Hogg and Stewart have to go.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Ok, please explain to me how NAK should not be on the team? He's been one of the EV players for the Phantoms over the last two years, has wheels, has some scoring hands and a good snarl to him.

Plus he’s nearly 200 pounds, but he’s a couple inches too short to fit Fletcher’s fourth line fantasy, so just get rid of him.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Just remember: when a team doesn’t call up NAK last year but trots out Bailey, Varone, Knight, and so on.....it’s not because they’re sending mixed signals.

When they give Stewart a PTO and play him ALL preseason with our 4th liners and give him every shot to fail — and boy has he ever — yet are seriously entertaining keeping him, they’re not playing 3D chess. They really do like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad