2019-20 Roster Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
So Patrick can golf, skate hard and shoot the puck. Well it’s not a shoulder, back, neck, elbow or wrist issue. I also doubt he’s doing all this stuff if he has concussion issues, mono, the flu, Ebola or any other communicable disease.

So, it’s either

A. He’s protesting TK not being signed

B. He’s having a herpes outbreak

C. He’s allergic to skating near other players

D. He’s got a raging case of psoriasis

E. He has an epic case if flatulence and the rest of the team won’t get near him. Hmm, but that would be an LBI

The whole thing is just bizarre

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
So we got no dice on a Boyle to philly deal from the native posters.

Who then would be a viable option at 4C to start the season if Laughts moves to 3C while Patrick is out.

Reactions: hatcher

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Maybe his acne flared up again.

At this point, it's become disappointing that yet again, he is dealing with "something" to start the season. Let's see if he can recover and give us more than 11 points come mid January.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

At this point, it's become disappointing that yet again, he is dealing with "something" to start the season. Let's see if he can recover and give us more than 11 points come mid January.
Welcome back. Everything OK?

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
What’s the timeline on Pitlick’s return from his injury.

I took a break during the summer, so I’m catching up on the happenings going on with the Flyers.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
That being said if he missed training camp/ exhibition games, and someone else plays will. He could be this years Corbin Knight

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Yep. Trend developing.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
That being said if he missed training camp/ exhibition games, and someone else plays will. He could be this years Corbin Knight
If Nolan Patrick misses training camp and Ruby/Frost play well, either one of them + Laughton will beat out Patrick and Patrick goes to the AHL or a 13th F... seriously??

Also, how dare you compare, in any situation, Patrick to Knight.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
At least 2 weeks away. Could be ready for regular season.

Anymore injuries on offense and the opening night lineup could look very different if Konecny holds out, Patrick goes on IR and if Pitlick isn’t ready to go.

Also looks as though philly will be carrying 8 defenseman again.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Yep. Trend developing.

I’m not going to deny that the ongoing injury history doesn’t have me feeling more open to the notion of trading him in a fair deal if that day was to ever come.

I want nothing long term to do with a player who is supposed to play a key role, but can’t stay healthy.

Hopefully it comes together for him. Like the potential. Would be great to see.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
If Nolan Patrick misses training camp and Ruby/Frost play well, either one of them + Laughton will beat out Patrick and Patrick goes to the AHL or a 13th F... seriously??

Also, how dare you compare, in any situation, Patrick to Knight.
I think this was about pitlick?

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I think this was about pitlick?
C7EF1072-B8F4-425C-BE65-48390F34E1EF.gif

Reactions: Ruck Over

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
So Patrick can golf, skate hard and shoot the puck. Well it’s not a shoulder, back, neck, elbow or wrist issue. I also doubt he’s doing all this stuff if he has concussion issues, mono, the flu, Ebola or any other communicable disease.

So, it’s either

A. He’s protesting TK not being signed

B. He’s having a herpes outbreak

C. He’s allergic to skating near other players

D. He’s got a raging case of psoriasis

E. He has an epic case if flatulence and the rest of the team won’t get near him. Hmm, but that would be an LBI

The whole thing is just bizarre

Technically gas is in the stomach/intestines so UBI :)

Reactions: BiggE

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It just sucks that with Patrick's mystery injury, that Frost has something that could linger on if not given the proper rest. And the proper rest comes at a bad time for him to help prove that he can step into that #3C spot.

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad