2019-20 Roster Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Hagg is the bane of my ****ing existence right now. He's the X factor in this season being fun of frustrating.

I think that’s going to be Patrick for me. Not as a bane of my existence but the injury issues are getting exhausting.

Curious what they come out and say the reason is.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
AV knows more then all of us remember that. No matter who we like or dislike its about roles on every team and like I said last year Carsen T will easily make it and will IMO and it sure looks like AV agree's but we'll see in the end. No other young players did enough so the AHL is a great move to get up to speed.

Illini Flyer

Feb 26, 2019
Near St Louis
There are disappointments. Myers is a ridiculous athlete but something has been off. Sanheim hasn't been great. Patrick is of course hurt again. So huge hole at 3C for the time being. Also big hole at 3W because the kids don't look ready. Ghost can't get out of 3rd gear. Hart at least looks sharp, and that's encouraging.

Dude, Ghost has looked back to normal and Idk if you have actually been watching Sanheim. Watch his ridiculous passes out of the zone!

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Here's who is left:

EFPdr1VWkAAo5Ft

Stewart, Twarynski, and Hagg....................

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Stewart with Laughton and big Carsen T has been an good line and the real coaches see it. One more good game and its sealed.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
IF, and that’s a huge if Stewart signs he better not wear #44, but for the love of everything holy why the f*** is he still here?

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I really don't get the love affair with him on here. People really think other teams are salivating at the thought of landing him? He hasn't proven anything.

Plenty of good players were mistakenly waived in the past because their organizations refused to give them a legit shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->