2019-20 Roster Thread XVI: The season is a marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
All you have said is Fletch over pays everyone, but now it’s TK want 5 mill and Fletch not given it to him ?

Boeser apparently turned down 7, Connor wants 7 +, But you think TK isn’t asking for over 6 on a long term ?

TK hired this agent, at some point these fwds need to move the process along imo.
I'm not sure how many times I need to repeat the same thing to you... lets try again...

THE PROBLEM MIGHT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY AND BE STRICTLY ABOUT HOW MANY YEARS EACH SIDE WANTS THE CONTRACT TO BE.

I also didn't say he overpays everyone, I said he has overpaid multiple people so I don't trust him. Sanheim, Raffl, and Elliott were fairly paid.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Lol, if it comes out TK want 7 yrs at 5 mill or less, I will join your Fletch hate club.

And Fletch should be walked out of the building today

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
I know he’s sending a message, that’s what’s dumb.

tumblr_pbyqnhKPxo1x0bvwko6_540.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Lol, if it comes out TK want 7 yrs at 5 mill or less, I will join your Fletch hate club.

And Fletch should be walked out of the building today

Who said anything about $5m or less?

Also:

And there's is no Fletch hate club, no matter how hard you try to pretend there is. When he does good things, I praise him. When he does bad, I criticize them. Simple as that.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I doubt Flyers want a bridge, I truly believe his agent is waiting for the Boeser and Connor deals.

And who are his current comps at 6 mill per ?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You can doubt what ever you want, but the fact is you don't KNOW, so blaming TK makes no sense.

Until there's a concrete reason to think he's doing something unreasonable, it's stupid for people to be accusing him.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
You can doubt what ever you want, but the fact is you don't KNOW, so blaming TK makes no sense.

Until there's a concrete reason to think he's doing something unreasonable, it's stupid for people to be accusing him.

WHere have I blamed him ? HE ANd Fletch are both at fault. This should be the easiest deal,in the world to make.

If this is indeed not close and they are willing to let top line Rw miss camp, one of the parties is really dumb.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
WHere have I blamed him ? HE ANd Fletch are both at fault. This should be the easiest deal,in the world to make.

If this is indeed not close and they are willing to let top line Rw miss camp, one of the parties is really dumb.
You literally blamed him right here. :laugh:
And lots of people have been accusing him of being greedy and stuff like that.

We can’t accurately say TKs agent or Fletcher are at fault because we don’t know what’s being said by each side.

And TK is the least at fault because he isn’t even a part of the negotiation.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
God I love the crowd that thinks that TK should bend over and take whatever the Flyers offer. Where is that line anyway “he is not good enough”. What kind of player is good enough?
That way of thinking is so goddamn backwards to me.

Reactions: Striiker

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Goalscoring is always at premium. Just look at the ridiculous numbers Lee, Skinner or Kane signed.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
God I love the crowd that thinks that TK should bend over and take whatever the Flyers offer. Where is that line anyway “he is not good enough”. What kind of player is good enough?
That way of thinking is so goddamn backwards to me.

He 100% shouldn’t take a low ball, if that what they are offering.

I hope Flyers are offering 4.8 to 5.5. If they aren’t they are idiots, if they are, TK is not gonna get what he wants imo.

Negotiation like this, someone is at fault, we shall see whom that ends up being.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
COULd he of tested positive for something banned and team is keeping him away till it clears system
I don’t know how the testing policies are written but that seems unlikely to me.

Typically, the NHL randomly selects players from each team to test. It’s not the team. If the NHL found something we would have heard about it

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
It could also be just his Frenchness shining through.

One of my best friends is a native French speaker with fluent English and every now and again she uses a very strange word contextually!
Was just going to post this.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
All you have said is Fletch over pays everyone, but now it’s TK want 5 mill and Fletch not given it to him ?

Boeser apparently turned down 7, Connor wants 7 +, But you think TK isn’t asking for over 6 on a long term ?

TK hired this agent, at some point these fwds need to move the process along imo.

Crazy to me that these forwards are being so difficult.

Reactions: bennysflyers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad