2019-20 Roster Thread XIII: The Roster Molding Molds On

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I'm trying to think how many skulls have been crushed by those hamhocks. I'm guessing at least 540.

giphy.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
For all we know, he's the bagel guy.

I ****ing hope not. I already penciled him in on my wing on the board team. Luckily we will spend most of our time with Stiz and Flyguy on D, and Bernie is in net for all of us, so it's not like anyone is going to ever score against us - it's just a matter of how much blood we will spill in our TOI.

#ModernThinking

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I ****ing hope not. I already penciled him in on my wing on the board team. Luckily we will spend most of our time with Stiz and Flyguy on D, and Bernie is in net for all of us, so it's not like anyone is going to ever score against us - it's just a matter of how much blood we will spill in our TOI.

#ModernThinking
I’m scared to ask if I play any role on this team...

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I really don't think Stewart makes the team at all. Either way I seriously doubt they see him as anything more than competition for the 12th forward spot with Pitlick, AT BEST. At the end of the day does it really matter which one of those guys is playing 10 minutes a night and pitching in 10 goals with some physical play for the fourth line.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I mean, who cares?
He's a camp invite, if he looks like crap, well, nice knowing ya.
If he shows up in the best shape of his career and looks like a guy who was a first round pick, then you've hit the long shot nag.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
If Morin can't handle the NHL yet I'm worried about not having a replacement for either Simmonds or Gudas. We all want to be forward-thinking about this issue but idiots taking runs will probably never go away.

Don't get me wrong, he sounds like an atrocious solution. Fingers crossed Morin is all good to go, then we're gold.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I can't stress enough how disappointing he was in Nottingham. He was clearly unfit to start, but there wasn't any real improvement as time passed. 13 points in 23 games in a league akin to the ECHL.

A PTO doesn't mean anything, but it's a weird and worrying move to be offering players like this a go when we've got countless kids in the wings.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I don’t know if I should mock Colby for being completely braindead or praise him for becoming such a perfect fit as a pro hockey media member so quickly.

He sounds like a parody account.

I think it's funny he still uses a picture of him playing hockey as his profile picture. Maybe I'll dig up some pictures of my days in Greensboro and change my avi.

Reactions: BillDineen

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think it's funny he still uses a picture of him playing hockey as his profile picture. Maybe I'll dig up some pictures of my days in Greensboro and change my avi.
He hasn’t accepted that he’s not an NHL player so that’s why he’s going to defend other non-NHL players.

It’s like when goons defend other goons.

His avi is still him playing hockey because he still thinks of himself as a current hockey player.

Reactions: Starat327

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC

#ModernThinking
Hey dude My gal and I were coming to see you in Thailand but you were moving. It would be great to meet you dude.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Starat and Striiker are mad little boys. I have invited everyone on this board for a visit so if anyone wants to come down and our times cross right because I travel lots stop on in and we'll have a great time and I'll show you guys around including Striiker and Starat. Message boards are an awesome way to meet fans of teams you like and new friends.

Aww, that's cute.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Hahahahaha. I offered to meet you and take you to the Kings game against the flyers last year with a bunch of friends also and you never got back. Let's go this year man.

I think that was closer to three or four years ago at this point, but I do remember that. And while I appreciate the invite, I must respectfully decline.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I think that was closer to three or four years ago at this point, but I do remember that. And while I appreciate the invite, I must respectfully decline.
That's fine but why? It's about having fun and meeting new people and hoping the flyers win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad