2019-20 Roster Speculation Part 16: Not much left to speculate about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
At this point maybe switch positions? What we have to lose anyway?

Make a line of Ristolainen - Eichel - Ullmark, Put Reinhart on D and Skinner in goal.
That would actually get me to watch a game. I have free 300 level seats and don’t even want to go, I literally don’t want to spend the money it would cost to park on this team right now.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I care enough to watch this mother f***er burn but this is the first year where if literally anything was going on I would do that over watch this shit show

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
......but Botts said he saw Kahun as more of a winger?

And if you see him as a center........WHY WAIT????? The season is over, now's the time for tinkering.
Perhaps Botts didn’t even know that Kahun was the center before the NHL. :naughty:

Reactions: brian_griffin

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Because if they try it now and he sucks at it, they can't spend all summer marketing Kahun and a "new and improved" Mitts as the middle-6 centers for next season. Stab me.

But if he is moved to Centre now and is good then Botts can declare he fixed the 2C position right before he signs his 5 year extension as GM :sarcasm::D

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
......but Botts said he saw Kahun as more of a winger?

And if you see him as a center........WHY WAIT????? The season is over, now's the time for tinkering.
I think Krueger is just letting Kahun get used to the system first before swapping him to center.

We’re out of it. So swapping him now to adjust/learn system from center could work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad