Pre-Game Talk: 2019-20 Pro-Team Tank Thread - To Infinity and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
I'm talking about things like Ferland and Myers not living up to expectations/contracts, the 4th line continuing to be an absolute disaster.

Whose expectations though? Lots of posters here on HF Canucks were critical of both signings from the outset for precisely what has transpired with both Myers and Ferland.

Besides, Miller has exceeded expectations which offsets that anyways, IMO.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
That's good, that means Benning's time as the canucks gm is limited

that's what I originally thought when we extended him for 2 years last summer, (which will make next year optional for ownership to keep him or not) so you think it's a probation period which is this season, but we extended him for another 3 seasons shortly after July 1st, like wth.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
If we’re a bubble team like 10-14 then Benning will stay as ownership will believe we’re on the cusp of breaking through (ownership isn’t very smart) Benning is probably gone if we have a bottom 8 finish.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
There wasn't anything very important going on on the out-of-town scoreboard tonight, but there were a couple of potentially useful results.

Tomorrow night is going to be interesting.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Sharks are not very good unfortunately so I cant see dell stealing the game for them like markstrom has been.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
We're all in for a stealth Stanley cup run to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the franchise. It's important to Mr Aquilini that we take a run at it this year even if we have to move another first at the deadline.

We're all in!

Reactions: vanuck and tyhee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad