GDT: 2019-20 Other Games Around the League

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I didn't see this anywhere else.

Not to sound like a jilted lover, but any word on how former Sharks like Pavelski, Donskoi, Carpenter, etc. are doing?

Ryan made the cut in LA, Goldobin appears to be done in Vancouver, and Norris is AHL bound.

Reactions: NiWa

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I didn't see this anywhere else.

Not to sound like a jilted lover, but any word on how former Sharks like Pavelski, Donskoi, Carpenter, etc. are doing?

Ryan made the cut in LA, Goldobin appears to be done in Vancouver, and Norris is AHL bound.

Not sure how the fans of those teams feel about them, but I know Pavs finally had some points in the last game, so that's promising, and Donskoi has also scored a few points and Im pretty sure is in their top 6. Not sure how they look overall though, especially compared to with us. Ill definitely by trying to catch some games of theirs though, because I am just as curious as you are.

Reactions: NiWa

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
A lot of people like to give TML fans shit about Matthews, but he is really f***ing good, and has one of the best shots in the league. If he stays healthy he’s gunna win the rocket imo.

Reactions: Phu

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
That Washington/St. Louis game was fun last night. Started out watching some Toronto/Ottawa, but it seems like every year I always turn it to NBCSN and focus on that game. Maybe it's the whole Stanley Cup post celebration but just last night's game was really entertaining, even though I didn't see OT for the Sharks. I wish they would start that early game earlier, like have the pregame celebration at 4 PST and start the game maybe Quarter to 5 PST. Those games always go long because of the banner raising, and if the Sharks are going to be on the second part of the DH, they will always have overlap.

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
Donskoi with two goals for the Avs tonight. That team looks like they came out firing for sure. Glad we don't play in the Central.

Reactions: Sandisfan

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Donskoi with his 2nd goal of the night, could really use him, miss the Don Father.

giphy (98).gif

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Watching every other team tonight made me feel completely pessimistic about this year.

God help us all.

Also it legitimately made me very uncomfortable seeing my boy in a Stars jersey. Disgusting.

Last edited:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Watching every other team tonight made me feel completely pessimistic about this year.

God help us all.

Also it legitimately made me very uncomfortable seeing my boy in a Stars jersey. Disgusting.

Heh, maybe we just watched different games. Personally, I feel more confident about our team after watching that Jets/Rangers game.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

God help us all.

It's a long season and it's opening night. I look at the first week like going back to school. You don't really do much and it feels like the School year really gets going about 2 or 3 weeks into it. I think the Sharks will be fine. Would be nice to win either tonight or tomorrow though.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Pavs off to a rough start in Dallas. His team is 0-3 and he has 1 assist so far.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
They won today but it sounds like Pavelski hasn't been good at all for them.
Seems like he's been the same there as he was here. Generally invisible and yet somehow posting good underlying numbers. I doubt he'll put up the points like he did here though. The PP isn't designed around him anymore.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
James Neal of all people has 6 goals, the Canucks score 8 goals in a single game, and the Sharks are struggling to just score 2 in a game.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad