Status
Not open for further replies.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Good idea for a new thread.

If everyone promises to keep it here, I will not take other threads into a Blake/Dean direction.

As for the thread, it's all kind of foolish until we see the draft and free agency. I will be all kinds of not surprised if Blake trades for an actual roster player at or heading in to the draft.

There also won't be 10 rookies on the roster.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA

If everyone promises to keep it here, I will not take other threads into a Blake/Dean direction.

As for the thread, it's all kind of foolish until we see the draft and free agency. I will be all kinds of not surprised if Blake trades for an actual roster player at or heading in to the draft.

Over-under for rookies on the roster for game 1? I’ll start with 5.5.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014

Agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised if Blake trades for a LHD in particular.

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

Reason 4 why we don't get the good free agents
m9H2BTs.gif

Reactions: Legionnaire

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Over-under for rookies on the roster for game 1? I’ll start with 5.5.

Under.

Kopitar, Brown, Carter, Iafallo, Kempe, Lizotte, Moore, Wagner, Amadio, Frk, that's 10. Does Prokhorkin stick around?

Doughty, Walker, Roy, MacD.

Quick, Petersen.

That's anywhere from 5-7 open spots. You figure another couple Frk/Ryan types will be signed, if for no other reason than basically every team signs a couple Frk/Ryan types every summer.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006

Four max. I will be surprised if Bjornfot doesn't spend a substantial amount of time in Ontario next season. None of the forwards drafted last year will be on the Kings roster next season.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Don't worry the high-speed rail from LA to San Francisco is going to clear all this up. - Jerry Brown

No, no. We're all supposed to take the bus and double the time of our commute. Or sell our houses and move closer to our jobs. Or quit our jobs and find new ones closer to our homes. All easy peasy things we can do in the snap of a finger.

In any case, the way to get this done is overbuild, remove parking, and so exacerbate traffic so much we are forced to give up the idea of owning and driving cars. For them, it will ideally be like medieval times where we only travel by walking and never leave our village,

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

Reason 4 why we don't get the good free agents

come on now, all the good free agents can take a helicopter...

I currently drive from Long Beach to Mission Viejo.

Just accepted a position in Beverly Hills. Wheeeee! It's effing gnarly.

What position is that, bent over? That drive sounds hellish. Not that mine is any better: west valley to Playa Vista, but I only have to do it 2 days a week.

Reactions: BigKing

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
I gotta think Grundstrom makes the roster out of training camp. That fruit is ripe as can be at this point. 5G 7A 12P over the last 9 games in ONT.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
Can we start calling you Jethro? Or JethroKing?

Jethro had a solution to LA’s smog - drill a big hole in the mountains and get a big fan to suck the smog out of LA.
Incredible brain - kinda like the NHL GMs on TDL day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad