Speculation: 2019-20 News/Rumors,Roster thread Post Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Token

May 15, 2019
Whoops- I meant without Pro, Carter will be in that line-up.

Iafallo-Kopitar-Brown
Kempe-Lizotte-Carter
Moore-Vilardi-Frk
Lewis or JAD/Luff-Amadio-Wagner
If we ice anything close to last years draft lottery winning roster, I’m a be disappointed with the season but excited for the 2021 draft.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
If we ice anything close to last years draft lottery winning roster, I’m a be disappointed with the season but excited for the 2021 draft.
The younger we got , the better we played

I by no means think the playoffs are even attainable but it'll be more fun to watc . Just like last season was much easier on the eyes that the trainwreck the year before

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I expect Wagner and Moore to do exactly what was expected from Lewis in a bottom six role. Those guys have earned their spots and brought a lot of energy to the lineup, along with Lizotte.

I think every line is pretty much set with Kopitar centering Iafallo and Brown and Vilardi between Kempe and Frk.

The one line to be determined is the Carter line, though I’d guess that Grundstrom will be one of the wingers.

Last edited:

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I expect Wagner and Moore to do exactly what was expected from Lewis in a bottom six role. Those guys have earned their spots and brought a lot of energy to the lineup, along with Lizotte.

I think every line is pretty much set with Kopitar centering Iafallo and Brown and Vilardi between Kempe and Brown.

The one line to be determined is the Carter line, though I’d guess that Grundstrom will be one of the wingers.

Carter, Grundstrom, and Brown. 4th line, Wagner, Lizotte, Brown.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Brown on every line!

Iafallo, Kopitar , Brown
Frk, Vilardi, Brown
Carter, Grundstrom, Brown.
Wagner, Lizotte, Brown

MI0001723431.jpg

Status