NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Bucks/Hornets are on this afternoon from Paris. Call me Capt. Obvious if you will but Giannis is quite a player.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That Clippers Heat game was super entertaining. It’s too bad Jimmy couldn’t finish the game!

Yeah, it was a good game. Kawhi went off in the second half and there was nothing the Heat could do to stop him. Hopefully Butler's ankle injury isn't serious.

Waiters Island making a return was a surprise development. I didn't think he'd ever play for them again but I guess they had no choice with Dragic, Nunn, and Winslow out. He actually looked good too.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
had no idea he was still playing

He's still got another year left on his contract in which.....

Not only is he still playing, but he’s somehow making $25 million this season :help:

...he will be making $27 million.

For some reason, Rich Cho committed hard to the 48 win 6 seed 2015-16 team that really wasn't that special. Marvin Williams, and Cody Zeller also got paid that summer w/ Batum. All 3 were a little above average but nothing worth committing towards, especially with Kemba who was going to get his payday in 3 years. The summer before Michael Kidd-Gilcrest and his non-existent jumpshot got paid too.

Just a real head-scratcher the Rich Cho era was.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good win for the Pelicans over the Celtics. Loving the Lonzo and Zion connection.

Zion's early impossible to move when he gets positioning down low. That strength and the quickness on his second jump have been two of the most impressive parts of his game early on. He's averaging 19 pts and 8 reb on 67% shooting through three games.

Areas he needs to improve on are defense and obviously the shooting. Celtics were repeatedly driving right at him tonight and having success. I think he's going to be great defensively so that should come with time but it was a struggle tonight.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Nobody would admit it anyways. I don't expect Pat Bev of all people to come out and say his team is having problems.
I mean I agree but I also highly doubt that’s the case. It just doesn’t match with what’s been said and how the team has been acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad