NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Impressive comeback for the Kings and a new low for the Wolves.

I think Towns is signed too long for them to consider trading him right now but everything else should be on the table. I don't know what kind of value their other pieces have but they need to completely start over.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Impressive comeback for the Kings and a new low for the Wolves.

I think Towns is signed too long for them to consider trading him right now but everything else should be on the table. I don't know what kind of value their other pieces have but they need to completely start over.

KAT is part of the problem. Hes too soft and still hasn't learned how to defend.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I watched the Kings/Wolves game last night, good comeback for the Kings. That team has a lot of good talent, be nice to see them get into the playoffs.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Kyle Lowry became the Raptors' all time assists leader last night. Good for him, he's been quite the player for Toronto since they acquired him.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Oladipo returns tonight. If he's healthy and anywhere close to his pre-injury form, the East is going to get even more interesting.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Raptors court and jerseys last night were sexy.

Hilarious that Vince Carter played against jerseys he wore regularly in the beginning of his career being worn as a throwbacks. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad