NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Clippers almost lost for a second there to a Raps squad missing Ibaka and Lowry.

& now Dolan is going to try and make a run at Ujiri.... James, whenw ill you learn money does not solve all of your problems? Top executives don't want to work for you!

Reactions: Roman Fell

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
If refs called stuff it would have been a blowout for the Clippers.

It’s very easy to say stuff. Very hard to prove it.
The refs have the Clippers way more calls. OG was poked and bleeding from his eye and that cost them pts cuz Nurse got a technical as well. No calls for Boucher all night as well.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The refs have the Clippers way more calls. OG was poked and bleeding from his eye and that cost them pts cuz Nurse got a technical as well. No calls for Boucher all night as well.
Kawhi and Lou got manhandled multiple times. Doesn’t matter when one team only scores 10 points in the fourth.

DISCLAIMER: This is in good fun. I like the Raptors and have nothing against them. They just have problems closing out games.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Kawhi and Lou got manhandled multiple times. Doesn’t matter when one team only scores 10 points in the fourth.

DISCLAIMER: This is in good fun. I like the Raptors and have nothing against them. They just have problems closing out games.
It was 22/30 vs. 9/15, Clippers got twice as many FTAs...

Points in the paint were 46-44 in favor of the Clippers, so it's not like they were completely dominant there either.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It was 22/30 vs. 9/15, Clippers got twice as many FTAs...

Points in the paint were 46-44 in favor of the Clippers, so it's not like they were completely dominant there either.
Fantastic. It should have been way more than 30. Just because one team has more doesn’t mean they don’t deserve more.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The refs just blew the game for the Clippers. Every single one of them should be fired. Just absolutely horrible the worst I’ve ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad