Injury Report: 2019-20 Injuries: Steven Stamkos done for rest of playoffs

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Rest them all and ice an AHL team. I don't care how long it takes. We've earned enough cushion to where we can let our guys take a week to heal. If we lose some games big deal. We couldn't even make 4 games vs CBJ with Vasy, Stralman and Hedman out. I'm terrified to see what's gonna happen if we rush Stamkos, Kucherov, Cirelli and McDonagh

Reactions: Hint1k

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
What happened to Kuch and Cirelli?
Cirelli blocked a shot. Kuch idk but he can take a seat for a week and I won't care. He might be scoring points but he is singlehandedly destroying our power play with his tiki taka bullshit. He'll get a pass and then just immediately lob it wherever the hell he wants in a fraction of second as if it was a redirection pass without any regard to if his teammate is ready for the pass or even within 10 feet of it. He did the same thing 5 or 6 years ago in the days of when we could go 1 for 10 or 1 for 11 whatever it was against a Vancouver PK that wasn't even all that good. Except in those days Stralman wasn't ready for any kind of pass whether it was on target or 10 feet away. If it was going back to him the puck was going out

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Cirelli blocked a shot. Kuch idk but he can take a seat for a week and I won't care. He might be scoring points but he is singlehandedly destroying our power play with his tiki taka bull****. He'll get a pass and then just immediately lob it wherever the hell he wants in a fraction of second as if it was a redirection pass without any regard to if his teammate is ready for the pass or even within 10 feet of it. He did the same thing 5 or 6 years ago in the days of when we could go 1 for 10 or 1 for 11 whatever it was against a Vancouver PK that wasn't even all that good. Except in those days Stralman wasn't ready for any kind of pass whether it was on target or 10 feet away. If it was going back to him the puck was going out
Give the man a break, he's just practicing redirections.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Give the man a break, he's just practicing redirections.

Halpern needs to coach it out of him like Richards did. I wrongly spent the better part of 2 years not blaming Cooper for our PP failures because I honestly thought Kucherov could not be broken of the habit and seemingly everyone else took Cooper's direction no matter what it was.

In any case get Kuch off the team a while. He is more what's wrong with the PP than anyone else these days other than Hedman just refusing to shoot

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Cirelli: Injury didn’t look serious so he’ll be ok.
Kuch: No idea? Probably not good
McDonagh: with a bone chip are they delaying surgery? As in he won’t be healthy and 100 percent for playoffs? Or do people recover pretty well from this stuff

TampaBoltz

Oct 26, 2015
Hope Raddysh comes up. He's been putting up very good numbers the last few weeks. Plus, he would give us some size

Reactions: DaBolts

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
as far as MCD goes no time table has been given that ive seen... what will say is cooper seemed to believe mcd would be ready for a playoff run at worst.... not shutting down for rest of season..... what i will say I think it happens to be a situation where its how much pain can he take??? remember stamkos played on a broken foot once so I think odds are good he plays within id say a month to six weeks myself.... at most :)

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Hope those guys are ok. If they just need a little time it wouldnt be the worst thing to get a look at some of these other guys for a little while and they can get probably a much needed rest. As long as they are good to go for playoffs all is good...

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Cirelli blocked a shot. Kuch idk but he can take a seat for a week and I won't care. He might be scoring points but he is singlehandedly destroying our power play with his tiki taka bull****. He'll get a pass and then just immediately lob it wherever the hell he wants in a fraction of second as if it was a redirection pass without any regard to if his teammate is ready for the pass or even within 10 feet of it. He did the same thing 5 or 6 years ago in the days of when we could go 1 for 10 or 1 for 11 whatever it was against a Vancouver PK that wasn't even all that good. Except in those days Stralman wasn't ready for any kind of pass whether it was on target or 10 feet away. If it was going back to him the puck was going out
I can respect a man with a confident wrong opinion.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
as far as MCD goes no time table has been given that ive seen... what will say is cooper seemed to believe mcd would be ready for a playoff run at worst.... not shutting down for rest of season..... what i will say I think it happens to be a situation where its how much pain can he take??? remember stamkos played on a broken foot once so I think odds are good he plays within id say a month to six weeks myself.... at most :)
I'd let McD rest then till the last week of the season to get some games in before playoffs then. I'd rather him be as close to healthy as possible for the playoff run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad