Injury Report: 2019-20 Injuries: Steven Stamkos done for rest of playoffs

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
I was worried it would be broken but maybe it's just a bad bruise or something making it hard to put weight on

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Paddy Marooon is a thick mofo. You wanna take him out? Better hit him with a speeding car or a truck next time, that flying elbow crap wouldn't wake him if he was sleepin'.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
u know started this year with blame in on cooper, than carle, then sustre and had added rutta and looked forward to that being our playoff avatars lol...

then rutta said stick it up your donkey bottom i can play mang

now rutta is down WTH TODD is to blame somehow

sincerely hope can comeback soon he has had a hell of a season...

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
And still Cooper won't play Sergachev with Hedman. He did reluctantly, I suspect, let him play on the right with McD.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
I haven't really watched Rutta that closely this year. Has he really been playing well? How has he compared to our other defense men?

Here is a thing to check. Watch every single game we played against the Washington Capitals this season for perspective.

Now look at Ovi tearing up the league... See that Rutta completely destroy Ovi in every game we played and then scored a goal on him.

Thats how good he has been. Know any other defensemen to blanket Ovi completely every time they play ? Rutta does that to everyone - all the time. Mr Consistent.

I also will point out its very hard to score a goal on Rutta as well

He is a defensemens defenseman if that makes sense.

I am also very drunk right now.Just got back from Pennywise.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad