Injury Report: 2019-20 Injuries: Steven Stamkos done for rest of playoffs

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I mean the fact he stayed on the bench one could assume and hope it’s nothing too serious

a few guys have had the flu cooper even said one had to go to the bath room and at that point they only had 9 forwards so maybe stamkos was staying just in case they needed him to do a shift or two ?

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
a few guys have had the flu cooper even said one had to go to the bath room and at that point they only had 9 forwards so maybe stamkos was staying just in case they needed him to do a shift or two ?
Can't see it. I mean he woulda been out on the power play

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Kuch day to day and im sure that's what Stammer will be. To be honest with those two guys out the rest of the team seemed to step up. I do not want those two hurt but it may be a blessing in disguise. The others need to contribute. Biggest surprise of the year so far Palat has seemed to remember how to play the game and that is a good thing.

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Kuch day to day and im sure that's what Stammer will be. To be honest with those two guys out the rest of the team seemed to step up. I do not want those two hurt but it may be a blessing in disguise. The others need to contribute. Biggest surprise of the year so far Palat has seemed to remember how to play the game and that is a good thing.
I don’t know that he is physically doing anything different. He is playing similar to previous years, it’s just working right now (he was still trying to pull the same kind of moves last season)

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Man, those points we bagged in the early season against the Sens and Rangers are a huge help now that the injuries seem to start piling on! No, wait..

Besides the playoffs, we played well when we were hit with injuries last year. Actually I think besides 2016 when we missed the playoffs due to injuries and slow start, we have done well in absences. Stamkos was out a lot of 2015 and got the fanbase here thinking wow we might be able to win something without Stamkos. To the point where we were ok if he decided to walk in FA if he wanted 10 mil or a killer contract. We will see how this group does. Hope its not 2016 all over again. Looking at the schedule going forward it looks tough and we have to make up games so they will be playing alot. Hope it puts them in a positive groove and they just keep winning.

Reactions: LoSTRaMaiR

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Go away for a weekend and Kuch gets injured, greatt. Doesn't look good either.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
I read Cooper said Kuch has not been ruled out for tomorrow's game but given he is not skating today, I think it highly unlikely he plays tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad