GDT: 2019-20 GM#58 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:00pm 2/12/20 We get to be embarassed on national tv now!

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
Peterson needs to clean up his positioning. Only got to see the highlights, but it seems like every single goal against him was due to him overcommitting and getting himself out of position.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Good for MacD.

Again, this is an example of being engaged physically in a hockey game. They actually don't look like complete trash when they skate hard.

Hard work can make up for talent deficiencies in regular season hockey games. I guess it's good for the tank that they don't work hard enough regularly but that shit better stop next season since they need to build a culture.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Peterson needs to clean up his positioning. Only got to see the highlights, but it seems like every single goal against him was due to him overcommitting and getting himself out of position.
He needs to clean up his play with the puck behind the net. Took lessons from the Jonathan Quick School of Puckhandling. The other two goals were not due to overcommitting.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
I see there are no claims today that the Flames are living rent-free.
Ugh, we have been hearing that on the northern side of the BOA.
What they fail to understand, and I think you guys will get it, Tkachuk wakes up the wrong people with his antics and his team pays the price.
Good on you guys for beating them.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Bonus, that was on national tv. I know no one was watching, but the Flames shit themselves for a national audience. That's heart warming. Pretty sure some angels got their wings.

Also give Martinez the C for now, guy is doing anything a player can do, if he does that for a contender for this year and next, he'll be worth much more than his salary.

Reactions: KINGS17

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
What they fail to understand, and I think you guys will get it, Tkachuk wakes up the wrong people with his antics and his team pays the price.

fistbump.jpg

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

It's their go to message for essentially everyone.

Having a talented pest is one of the few things they can fall back on this season.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
It's their go to message for essentially everyone.

Having a talented pest is one of the few things they can fall back on this season.

I actually think it has worked the opposite way for them. Calgary is the type of team that needs to play a boring unemotional game, the second they wake up another team their stars vanish and it becomes the Tkachuk circus.

I hate that you guys are having a bad year, I love watching Doughty vs McD so much, would love to have seen a best of 7 of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad