GDT: 2019-20 GM#58 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:00pm 2/12/20 We get to be embarassed on national tv now!

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
I actually think it has worked the opposite way for them. Calgary is the type of team that needs to play a boring unemotional game, the second they wake up another team their stars vanish and it becomes the Tkachuk circus.

I hate that you guys are having a bad year, I love watching Doughty vs McD so much, would love to have seen a best of 7 of that.
Thank you for the kind thoughts. I think we have at least 2 more tough years ahead of us.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Should Calgary be more ashamed of losing to us or for Wagner scoring on them?

DBcUtoo.png

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
And actually I think my favorite thing about Forbort was watching him casually disarm Gaudreau several times with a simple reach and poke check, and little Johnny looking around for something to blame or flail upon

I used to respect him for fighting through things at his size but he doesn't even try anymore, it's utterly pathetic. Goes for the drawn call every time. Glad the refs rarely fall for it anymore.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
"Ironically, although he played 2,421 professional hockey games, (more than any other player), Gordie Howe himself only achieved two "Gordie Howe hat tricks" in his NHL career."
In fact, in 32 NHL and WHA seasons totaling 2,450 regular season and playoff games, Gordie Howe had only 22 fights in his career. And outside of a few famous incidents, he was arguably never among the best fighters of his era.

I saw Gordie Howe play in the NHL and WHA, and he was actually more about using his elbows and stick in the corners.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
A service dog, most likely.

I really don’t like this. If you can’t sit for a few hours and watch a game without your f***ing dog, live sports aren’t for you. They should at least make these entitled assholes sit on the aisle or in the folding chairs at the top of the section. I guess the people around this selfish dick will just have to be okay with this dog licking it’s own dick and wagging its tail and shit.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I really don’t like this. If you can’t sit for a few hours and watch a game without your ****ing dog, live sports aren’t for you. They should at least make these entitled *******s sit on the aisle or in the folding chairs at the top of the section. I guess the people around this selfish dick will just have to be okay with this dog licking it’s own dick and wagging its tail and ****.

What an ignorant post.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I really don’t like this. If you can’t sit for a few hours and watch a game without your ****ing dog, live sports aren’t for you. They should at least make these entitled *******s sit on the aisle or in the folding chairs at the top of the section. I guess the people around this selfish dick will just have to be okay with this dog licking it’s own dick and wagging its tail and ****.
i mean its kinda weird and there's definitely a lot of people out there abusing the system but i also know people that have service dogs and don't look like they need them

i'm just not huge on it sitting in the regular crowd cause people have allergies and stuff, if i was allergic and had to sit next to it i wouldn't be too stoked. handicapped areas? by all means

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
i mean its kinda weird and there's definitely a lot of people out there abusing the system but i also know people that have service dogs and don't look like they need them

i'm just not huge on it sitting in the regular crowd cause people have allergies and stuff, if i was allergic and had to sit next to it i wouldn't be too stoked. handicapped areas? by all means
I don't have allergies, so as an adult I wouldn't mind. If I had taken a child to the game and am sitting next to the dog, then I have a problem. I know service animals are specially trained, but I don't know the owner or the dog and wouldn't want to see a kid get bitten by a dog. I think the solution of the person with the dog sitting in the section at the just above the lower bowl then I am okay with it.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

Agree with the last bit. Even if it is a service dog, it would annoy me to be sitting in a regular seat.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
What an ignorant post.
Shut up. There should never be a dog just sitting there in the seats with everyone. It shouldn’t be allowed. There should be a special section for people that can’t manage to sit through a sporting event without a hairy animal next to them. You’re allergic to pet dander? Too f***ing bad. I shouldn’t have to suffer through three full hours without my four legged shit factory at my side to keep my anxiety in check.

f*** outta here with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->