GDT: 2019-20 GM#58 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:00pm 2/12/20 We get to be embarassed on national tv now!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all pets should be allowed admittance where it becomes a giant litterbox or anything.

But there are plenty of legitimate reasons for service pets (particularly dogs, which are used to detect body chemistry or cardiac issues with the owners).

And those people with legitimate disabilities can suffer with Kings hockey like the rest of us.

Reactions: KINGS17

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Shut up. There should never be a dog just sitting there in the seats with everyone. It shouldn’t be allowed. There should be a special section for people that can’t manage to sit through a sporting event without a hairy animal next to them. You’re allergic to pet dander? Too ****ing bad. I shouldn’t have to suffer through three full hours without my four legged **** factory at my side to keep my anxiety in check.

**** outta here with that.

Your ignorance of service animals and their training is obvious. Get lost.

Edit 1: I don't know why special seating wasn't supplied. Neither do you. Clearly security was aware of it
Edit 2: People bring pet dander all the ****ing time everywhere. You aren't showing much empathy for others with disabilities so I know you could give two ****s about allergies others are experiencing

Last edited:
Reactions: Statto and Cytoxan

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all pets should be allowed admittance where it becomes a giant litterbox or anything.

But there are plenty of legitimate reasons for service pets (particularly dogs, which are used to detect body chemistry or cardiac issues with the owners).

And those people with legitimate disabilities can suffer with Kings hockey like the rest of us.
Agreed, but there are special seats for people who need special accommodations, and rightfully so.

Let’s also not pretend there aren’t an army of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: out there that would happily bring their dog to the game just because. I don’t dislike dogs, but they’re not people, they’re f***ing dogs.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Agreed, but there are special seats for people who need special accommodations, and rightfully so.

Let’s also not pretend there aren’t an army of ***** out there that would happily bring their dog to the game just because. I don’t dislike dogs, but they’re not people, they’re ****ing dogs.

I hear you. I don't know the circumstances of why special seating wasn't provided. And yes, people will abuse the system where Staples would smell like a pet shop.

I have an issue with the general ignorance that 1) assuming it's an emotional support dog 2) saying people needing an emotional support animal don't belong in a public arena and 3) acting like these dogs who get a LOT of specialized training will just **** all over the place.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I hear you. I don't know the circumstances of why special seating wasn't provided. And yes, people will abuse the system where Staples would smell like a pet shop.

I have an issue with the general ignorance that 1) assuming it's an emotional support dog 2) saying people needing an emotional support animal don't belong in a public arena and 3) acting like these dogs who get a LOT of specialized training will just **** all over the place.

Somehow this ad that's been showing during games is suddenly relevant:

Reactions: King'sPawn

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Your ignorance of service animals and their training is obvious. Get lost.

Edit 1: I don't know why special seating wasn't supplied. Neither do you. Clearly security was aware of it
Edit 2: People bring pet dander all the ****ing time everywhere. You aren't showing much empathy for others with disabilities so I know you could give two ****s about allergies others are experiencing

Fake service dogs are rampant which is why I have such a big problem with this. And honestly f*** off with the high and mighty service dog lecture. Real hero over here sticking up for service dogs! Finally somebody said it!

I’m at a game and I have to eat my hot dog next to an animal that’s licking its own dick and asshole. Oh but it has a vest on so it’s ok.

Garbage.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
Fake service dogs are rampant which is why I have such a big problem with this. And honestly **** off with the high and mighty service dog lecture. Real hero over here sticking up for service dogs! Finally somebody said it!

I’m at a game and I have to eat my hot dog next to an animal that’s licking its own dick and *******. Oh but it has a vest on so it’s ok.

Garbage.
Youre killin it

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Shut up. There should never be a dog just sitting there in the seats with everyone. It shouldn’t be allowed. There should be a special section for people that can’t manage to sit through a sporting event without a hairy animal next to them. You’re allergic to pet dander? Too ****ing bad. I shouldn’t have to suffer through three full hours without my four legged **** factory at my side to keep my anxiety in check.

I see what you mean but if that dog was really sitting there for 3 hours, than that is quite funny.

Dont be jealous that this dog is able to lick his dick.

Reactions: lumbergh

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
And let’s be honest here. That’s Allan Walsh, those are prime seats. The chances of that actually being a service dog and not just some rich over entitled knob bringing his dog to a game are slim to none.

Anyhow, still feels good to lay a beating on Calgary and their merry band of wimps. Takes the sting out of getting clowned in another outdoor game tomorrow.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
I am laughing my ass off at this . We aren't arguing about overpaid players, lack of effort or skill, coaching , or Rob Blake. We are arguing about a f***ing dog.

This is inspiring me to bring my emotional support jaguar to the next home game

Reactions: searle and Maynard

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I am laughing my ass off at this . We aren't arguing about overpaid players, lack of effort or skill, coaching , or Rob Blake. We are arguing about a ****ing dog.

This is inspiring me to bring my emotional support jaguar to the next home game
Do jaguars eat panthers or something? If so, I don't approve. Bad for the tank.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
As someone who has/ currently work at sports venues, you do not **** with people who have disabilities and who have service dogs. Its part of the ADA to make accommodations. Now that only goes so far as you can't bring a tarantula and claim it as your service animal as that would be abusing the system. Its possible that some people could claim that their dog is a service animal, but in my experience that's not the case and if it does happen its extremely rare. Its clear that this dog was well behaved and if he wasn't superstar agent Allan Walsh would've let the whole hockey world know it.

Now should they have given them one of the ADA seats? Yeah probably, but I give the benefit of the doubt to Staples Center.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

You don't even know why the person has a service dog. I'm not talking some pet. Actual service dogs are highly trained animals and better behaved than most people(including you given your wild response to this). I trust that dog to keep its cool better than the beer chuggers at Staples.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->