GDT: 2019-20 GM#57 LA Kings v New York Rangers @3:00pm 2/9/2020

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Really think Moore is going to be a solid member of the bottom 6 going forward. Nice add by Blake.
wouldn't mind seeing a couple variations of a similar line to this lizotte one going forward

at least they're entertaining, can't say the same for kopitar and carter's lines

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
quick wasn't even remotely ready for that shot

the pass was completely covered and he was still pushing across

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Really think Moore is going to be a solid member of the bottom 6 going forward. Nice add by Blake.

Yeah, one thing that’s kind of bugged me about the Kings’ current lineup is that a lot of our third- and fourth-line players aren’t guys that bring something specific to the bottom two lines. They’re just guys that were lacking certain skills to make the top six.

Good god our team sucks haha

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
wouldn't mind seeing a couple variations of a similar line to this lizotte one going forward

at least they're entertaining, can't say the same for kopitar and carter's lines

Agreed. Totally understand the top 6 is shambolic in it’s current form, however it looks as if we have some good pieces that can establish themselves as quality bottom 6 guys that will we’ve the Kings well.

Someone mentioned Grundstrom showed better last season with the big club and I would agree with that observation. Just hope he continues to work on his game and becomes more comfortable at the NHL level as he get’s more opportunities with the big club. I’m sure he’ll be fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad