GDT: 2019-20 GM#57 LA Kings v New York Rangers @3:00pm 2/9/2020

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
I don't even really want to know how long it's been since the last Kings' goal.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
did i seriously just see a kings alexei zhitnik jersey in the crowd bottom corner of the rangers end?

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017
Will this team average more than 1 goal a game for the rest of the season?

Pathetic

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Why in the holy hell is Kempe the only forward capable of skating the puck into the zone on the powerplay? Pretty embarrassing.
I’ve not seen every game this calender year by any means but it does seem like Kempe has a growing positive influence on the team. Whenever I do watch he seems to have found consistency in his general play and really looks to have grown in terms of his responsibility. Obviously it is getting over shadowed by much of the negative stuff going on but he’s been a positive for me. He needs to build on it though and needs a proper break out next year.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
"the only mistake of the game is the goal on the board"

beg your pardon, faust?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I’ve not seen every game this calender year by any means but it does seem like Kempe has a growing positive influence on the team. Whenever I do watch he seems to have found consistency in his general play and really looks to have grown in terms of his responsibility. Obviously it is getting over shadowed by much of the negative stuff going on but he’s been a positive for me. He needs to build on it though and needs a proper break out next year.
big fan of how he's skating lately, i feel like he's taking a lot of low percentage shots but at least he's shooting unlike some other folks on this roster

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
He’s seemingly eliminated the dumb penalties and generally puts in an effort which is an improvement but he still can’t score just like everyone else. My criticism was more of the rest of the team though. Kempe isn’t the only guy with legs. Skate you bitches!

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I'm turning on the Avalanche/Wild game to hopefully remember what hockey looks like

Reactions: RocketKing

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
typical kopi

could've run to the net and fended off the defenseman, nah i'll just drop pass it and stand here

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
typical kopi

could've run to the net and fended off the defenseman, nah i'll just drop pass it and stand here

my only thought is maybe he said “this year is trash so i dont want to get hurt”

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
the kings cant make the little plays. every short pass is fumbled or missed or off target. quick is the only positive so far tonight

Reactions: tny760

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad