GDT: 2019-20 GM#30 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @6:00pm 12/6/19

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Have the Penguins missed the playoffs at all in the cap era? And they’ve gone through a management and coaching changes as well. Perhaps it’s the players? But hey, why hold anyone accountable when we can live in the past.
You’re just never going to be satisfied no matter how many times this shit is rehashed. Can you at least take it out of the GDT so we can bitch about the travesty we’re witnessing today in peace?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
You’re just never going to be satisfied no matter how many times this **** is rehashed. Can you at least take it out of the GDT so we can ***** about what we’re witnessing today in peace?

I made a simple joke about those who get on posters who are critical of the team and it seemed to strike a nerve with some of you, so blame yourself for that.

As for this game, the only line that has posed as any threat in the offensive zone is the Lizotte line. Absolutely nothing of substance from the other lines.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Have the Penguins missed the playoffs at all in the cap era? And they’ve gone through a management and coaching changes as well. Perhaps it’s the players? But hey, why hold anyone accountable when we can live in the past.

The Penguins have 2 of the greatest players of all time and have had some first round exits between cups, they also didn't trade nearly the value that the Kings did during their run.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I like Wagner's drive, but if he has no finish, he's as useful as an asshole on my elbow. The cup runneth over for the Kings when it comes to players that can't finish.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i don't care about f***ing 2012 can you guys take it to the other thread already holy shit i already don't read that thread because of the endless whining about the past

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I made a simple joke about those who get on posters who are critical of the team and it seemed to strike a nerve with some of you, so blame yourself for that.

As for this game, the only line that has posed as any threat in the offensive zone is the Lizotte line. Absolutely nothing of substance from the other lines.
Nah. I’ll blame you for never shutting up about it. It’s obnoxious and you know it.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
He’s another Craig Johnson. Fast player who tries but doesn’t accomplish much, unfortunately.
He is an impact player way more than Johnson ever was. He creates scoring chances virtually every shift. Nothing is going in this year, it happens.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
He is an impact player way more than Johnson ever was. He creates scoring chances virtually every shift. Nothing is going in this year, it happens.

Impact player is a bit generous of a way to describe him. CJ at least hit 13 and 17 goals as career highs in the dead puck era. Then again, the current Kings are playing some dead puck era offense...

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Impact player is a bit generous of a way to describe him. CJ at least hit 13 and 17 goals as career highs in the dead puck era. Then again, the current Kings are playing some dead puck era offense...

And he didn't hit 17 till he was 27, Wagner is 22.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad