GDT: 2019-20 GM#30 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @6:00pm 12/6/19

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
2 games in a row the discussion's devolved to masturbation

interesting

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I hate Doughty. He's single handedly bombed empty net opportunities.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Is Toffoli even ****ing trying anymore? Why the **** is he out there if he is just going to glide towards a ****ing puck in the corner with the goalie pulled?
i had a little fit watching that too

could not have been any softer on khaira in a crucial situation

not a bad 6v5, koskinen's been too much all night though

Reactions: crassbonanza

Ryan120420

Dec 2, 2010
Haven't won a game on the road since October. LOL!

The more games they play the more our "tradable" players look worse and worse.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
The Oilers won’t accomplish much with Dave Tippett behind the bench.
i don't know if its really tippett, that team just has nothing beyond the 1st line

koskinen seems to solve their disappearing goalie act at least, sounds not too far off from the yotes he dragged into the playoffs around 2012

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
i don't know if its really tippett, that team just has nothing beyond the 1st line

koskinen seems to solve their disappearing goalie act at least, sounds not too far off from the yotes he dragged into the playoffs around 2012

That’s exactly what this Oilers team looks like. They have two players carrying the offense, and that’s it.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
yeah you ain't have anything to say til now, the night i haven't said a word about it except for 2 very delayed calls that i said were penalties and i've been effusive in praise to the other team

i could give a **** about your opinion

Talking about the delayed trip on Carter? Two reasons, both valid, A. he was waiting to see if the guy closer was going to call it, and or B. he was waiting to see what affect it had, ie, turnover, which it did.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
10 consecutive road losses. Most impressive, they are. Kings have yet to win in December. I guess joking about them being mathematically eliminated by the end of 2019 might not be far from reality.

Reactions: kingsfan28

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
I've tried not to be too hard on any of the veterans this season, but that play by Toffoli during the pulled goalie was a f***ing embarrassment. He just seemed to not care.. Put Lizotte out in his place and I guarantee you he would be crashing that puck with wild abandon. It's a f***ing critical moment in the game for f***s sake.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I've tried not to be too hard on any of the veterans this season, but that play by Toffoli during the pulled goalie was a ****ing embarrassment. He just seemed to not care.. Put Lizotte out in his place and I guarantee you he would be crashing that puck with wild abandon. It's a ****ing critical moment in the game for ****s sake.

When you have a bag of milk body you're going to play soft. I honestly think Doughty thinks the goal of hockey is to hit other players with the puck.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I've tried not to be too hard on any of the veterans this season, but that play by Toffoli during the pulled goalie was a ****ing embarrassment. He just seemed to not care.. Put Lizotte out in his place and I guarantee you he would be crashing that puck with wild abandon. It's a ****ing critical moment in the game for ****s sake.
that was some putrid effort for sure

it's tough cause you put the scorers out there when you need a goal but if none of them do the dirty work that's what happens. if it's not on a tee for em, you get nothing. if he would've taken a stride at least or tried to make a stick check i wouldn't be here talking but he just f***in stood there

Reactions: crassbonanza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad