GDT: 2019-20 GM#21 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @6:00pm 11/18/19

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
nice of doughty to not even try and keep that puck in the zone

lot of passengers on this team right now

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
2-8-1 on the road, and have given up at least 3 goals in 10 of the 11 games. Can't win many of those games when you barely average 2 GF in those same 11 games. Oh well, back to 29th.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
My god we look so slow on the pp compared to arizona. It's like our passes are in slow motion and we seem to telegram every shot. Just crap!

Reactions: tny760

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
My god we look so slow on the pp compared to arizona. It's like our passes are in slow motion and we seem to telegram every shot. Just crap!

After watching that, I decided I want to see some good, live hockey. I live 6 miles South of Pepsi Center...time to go to my first Avs game of the year and see Makar and MacKinnon up close...see what hockey can look like. Not that I will ever be an AVS fan...but I am a fan of good hockey too! I take in the 1-2 King games here and about 2-3 other Avs games during the year....last year I was in row 8 and was amazing watching MacKinnon, Rantanen and Landeskog up close. Elite level Power, speed, skill, and ability to finish.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

Gettin reaaaaaaal sick of hearing about 'fatigue' and associated shit given no other teams seem to have a problem kicking the everliving shit out of us no matter how far they've had to travel to play x games in x nights.

I go back to my complaint about the strength and conditioning coach I guess but ultimately that's just one more excuse that has me furious because that's something each individual has more control over too.

Reactions: Seventyx7
Jul 31, 2005
CA

Gettin reaaaaaaal sick of hearing about 'fatigue' and associated **** given no other teams seem to have a problem kicking the everliving **** out of us no matter how far they've had to travel to play x games in x nights.

I go back to my complaint about the strength and conditioning coach I guess but ultimately that's just one more excuse that has me furious because that's something each individual has more control over too.

Is there any department of the Kings that hasn't been fired in the last 5 years? If so they're fired.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
remember when Lizotte replaced Kempe on the pp, and it worked? Kempe looked like his usual lifeless self tonight once again.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009

Gettin reaaaaaaal sick of hearing about 'fatigue' and associated **** given no other teams seem to have a problem kicking the everliving **** out of us no matter how far they've had to travel to play x games in x nights.

The good news is, McLellan isn’t using it as an excuse either.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Cryotes were 1-26 on the pp coming into the game. You'd never know it the way they passed the puck around and found the seems to score.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
After watching the replay, am I the only one that heard what sounds like a mix of a high pitched woman’s scream and howl howl every 20-30 seconds during game play!?!?

Holy shit so f***ing annoying.

...and no, I’m not describing our power play.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Being bad on the road is a hallmark bad team trait.
Wow, Arizona's 13-7-2? Beaten some good teams too. God dam Kings are.....oof.
They're a good team. No contenders, but should make the playoffs if this continues. They stood toe to toe with Washington in a pretty good game.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site

They didn't play well against Vegas, and then they had to leave their beds for 1 game on the road, before coming right back for the next week before Thanksgiving. Then they go on another 1 game trip, and then back home for 1 game, and then down the road for a game, then back home for a game, then 2 in Alberta, then back home for a game, then down the road for a game, then they make their way for 5 in the East. It could be fatigue, it could be a lack of talent for road games. Probably a combo. Maybe a little lack of motivation to really get into a game. Especially against the Coyotes, who are on the boring side, and the Kings don't have a agitator to get things going.

It could get ugly in the next week. Edm, Ari, SJ, and the NYI at home. 3 of the top 6 in GAA, and then SJ has basically owned the Kings in LA for the last few years. Other than that the Kings haven't been terrible at home, there's not much reason why they wouldn't lose all 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00